Jameka Week 9

CeCiMom

I liked Jameka in the beginning, stopped liking her when she teamed up with the LNC "Nerd Herd", but then started liking her again. She seems like the most genuine person in the house and is the underdog at this point. I think she's safe this week as she poses no threat to Zach whatsoever.

I agree Omega that 5 HOH sacrifice could be her smartest move ever! If Zach isn't completely retarded he will see that leaving himself alone in the final 5 with 2 tight twosomes is not smart even if he's unaware that they have an alliance. And you know that that alliance will crumble the moment one of them goes up! However, I just don't know guess this week Zach has to put up or shut up. We'll see.

I never see Jameka talking to zach. I think he might put up jess & Jameka.

I will never understand why any of them would vote for he in the end. I don't even think she played the game! But then again, at least 2 of the 3 in sequester will vore "personally" you know for a "good person"

Give me a break!!!

I am hoping Zach wants to shake things up more than getting rid of Jameka. He's got to know by now that D/D/J/E are working together. Why take out Jameka only to be eaten alive by the 4 next week. Zach's a smart guy. He's got to see that.

I hope he can see that the four are in an alliance. If Amber can figure it out, then he has to know. He has nothing to gain from putting Jameka up. If she goes this week then the target is on his back again next week. If she stays she can't play so she can't put him up. Taking her out the game at this point is a dumb move on his part. He needs to make a deal with her. He knows that she isn't going to stab him in the back. Keeping her off the block is the only way to break that alliance.

If she's on the block then he doesn't have a fighting chance at staying in the house next week so jury votes won't matter. Putting her on the block just makes it easier to get rid of him.Besides if they both make it to the final two, he gets $50000. It's better than going home in 5th place.

It irks me when people say Jameka isn't playing the game. She can't play the game! What do you want her to do? Winning POV isn't in her best interest unless she's on the block because she doesn't need to make any enemies while she can't play for HOH. It makes no sense. There hasn't been a scenario in the house where she could have used the POV and not made any ememies. She's the most vulnerable in the house so It doesn't really do her any good to campaign. Doing nothing is the best thing she can do right now. If she's still around after the double evictions then she do whatever it takes to say in the game, but right she's better off doing nothing.

There are two aspects to this game, the competitions and the social part. Jameka played the social part as her main strategy. She was so good at it that the remaining HG all believe they could not beat her in the finals. She has not pissed off any of the three who are currently on the jury and has a good relationship with Jessica. She has to turn up the heat in POV for the next 2 weeks to save herself and prove she can play that part of the game as well. Then she has to win an HoH as well. I don't see her doing that, but if she does it would be amazing.

For the many faults that posters have with Jameka, you have to admit she's takes defeat very well. She doesn't cry uncontrolably, she doesn't flip out and scream at the top of her lungs, and she does not throw any and everyone under the bus to save her own skin. She's playing a game, and she takes it as a game.

At least she is not kissing Zach's butt. She knows it won't do any good and yet he is still waiting for her to start kissing up to him. If she does that all he is going to do is laugh about it. Go Jameka, maintain your dignity even if you may be going.

Well now that we are bringin it up, he knows about BB?? Scared of that!!

I took my nightly pills, guess it will be bedtime soon. :food-smiley-005:

Jameka could easily cut a deal, saying she no threat this week coming up and say she wouldn't put up D/D the following week and throw Eric under the bus. She had been talking to Jess about not trusting him all along, then her and Jess are in a group again.

I don't think she really has much of a game at all.

My chief complaint.

This girl has not played the game.

if she's seating in the final two, the jury should not give her the money

She did NOTHING!

But those moron jurors vote personal.

The only reason she is still there is because she did nothing. She did not take a stance, nor did she exert herself to win and best yet she took herself out of 5 hoh comps (a smart move). She was easy to persuade on a weekly basis. So, why should they hold that against her in the end, when they allowed it to happen all along.

It got her this far and it ain't over til it's over. Anyway, it could have been a different scenario, right? Someone else could have won HOH and not put her up, so yes it was a smart move at the time.

BTW - you think Danielle is the best player K6, if she was to be put out next week would that change things...it's how you play at the time or while you're there that counts. Everything else is unpredictable.

Yes, of course...strategy is needed but you have to take opportunities as they present themselves and not wait for the "big picture" to happen. Situations change from hour to hour in house and to make a move in the game "there is no time like the present."

You would like to believe that your favorite players looked so far ahead and that is the reason why they are there...they are there because they took advantage of situations that presented themselves on a weekly basis. Could any one of them guarantee that they would win more than one HOH or be able to persuade a house of people to vote with them?

Archived