Sherea Lloyd

Dade

photo_sherea.jpg

Sherea

Home Town: Atlanta, GA

Bio

Sherea Lloyd was born in Pontiac, Michigan. Her family moved around a lot, as she spent her early years living in Maryland, middle school in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and high school in Dallas, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree from Florida A & M University and her master's degree from Florida State University.

Lloyd has a twin sister, Maria, who currently attends Howard University Law School. She is currently a fourth grade elementary teacher. She describes herself as sassy, outspoken and caring. She enjoys dancing, working with children and watching football and basketball. She believes she will do well on SURVIVOR because she considers herself competitive, outgoing and a leader. She believes in her ability to overcome her fears; when her mother had breast cancer (she is now fine) it proved to be a true test of her own abilities to overcome adversity.

Lloyd is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Lloyd currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Her birth date is July 31, 1981.

Favorites

Colors Black

Scents Any Bath and Body Works scent, pineapple cilantro candle

Flowers Tulips

Board Games RACKO, Checkers, Taboo

Video/Computer Games Solitaire

Sports to Play Soccer, softball, flag football

Sports Teams Dallas Mavericks

Outdoor Activities Walking, swimming

TV Shows BIG BROTHER, Real World vs. Road Rules

Movies The Sound of Music, Set It Off

Music R&B, Beyonce

Magazines Vibe, Cosmo, Jet, Ebony

Books/Authors Zane

Cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms

Fruit Pineapple

Chips/Snacks Popcorn, Cheetos Puffs

Cookies Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip

Candy Bars Kit Kat

Alcoholic Drinks Georgia Peach, Riesling

Non-Alcoholic Drinks Gatorade

CBS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was digging her with the Beyonce, RACKO (used to love that game when I was little) and Lucky Charms, then I zeroed in on "The Sound of Music"

The hills are alive with the sound of BOOT!

All I can say after last night's episode is- OH MY. I'm guessing she wished she'd worn something else at the start of the season..yikes!

Hey, Sherea's got some spunk...I love it! She was great at tribal council and I liked her even more when she shed some tears when Ashley left.

Well she hasn't had a moment of fun. Hasn't worked. Hasn't strategized. Hasn't bonded with half the tribe. Can someone please tell me what has she been doing?

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name