Leslie Nease

Dade

As I do yours, Kayo

Is it me or does Leslie look way different than her picture? Same with Ashley. There were times when I could have sworn the name on the screen was wrong.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't have any opinion about the religion thing one way or the other. That is just one thing she did. I am waiting to she how her personality pans out. She seemed like she was nice to James when she was talking to him about how to be more social. Beyond that I haven't seen much from her.

Well...Leslie got the boot......I would of liked to see her stay a while longer.

I was hoping that Jean-Bob would go tonight. JMHO :pixiedust:

She was probably voted out because she seemed so happy about being kidnapped by Zhan Hu, openly admitted to spilling her guts about her tribe whilst she spent time over there, and then implied that the others over at the other tribe were better people because they were Christians.

Don't think this one was the brightest crayon in the box.

Jean-Robert makes people uncomfortable, too. I'm not convinced it was because of her Christianity. I think they were looking for a fall guy and Leslie gave them an excuse when she commented about her remarks while she was with the other tribe. I think they made a mistake. Courtney is completely useless and would have been my choice to go. I'm very often confused by voting choices made on this show. This is one of those times.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: China's Ousted Sister Christian Has One Regret

by Nina H

Archived