Ashley Massaro

Dade

photo_ashley.jpg

Ashley

Home Town: East Northport, NY

Bio

Growing up in Long Island, New York, with a father, brother and uncle who competed in amateur wresting, Ashley Massaro was well-prepared to make it in the World Wresting Entertainment. A former gymnast, she competed in Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageants and was crowned Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA in 2002 and Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada in 2005. She currently works as a model and a professional wrestler with the WWE. She came to the WWE as a contestant in the 2005 RAW Diva Search. After beating out seven other finalists, she received a one-year contract with the World Wrestling Entertainment.

Massaro tours around the world and appears in front of thousands of people at arena shows approximately four times a week. She appears on "WWE Raw," "Smackdown" and Pay-Per-View Weekly. She has done a tour of Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait, where she visited the troops with the WWE for the United Service Organizations (USO). She was on the cover of the April 2007, issue of Playboy. She has also appeared in FHM, Stuff, Maxim and the covers of Femme Fatale and FLEX magazines. She hosted several E! "Wild On" episodes and appeared on "Breaking Bonaduce" as his personal trainer. She has also guest-starred on CW's "Smallville" and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," and she brought her love of music to Fuse TV when she took part in a special edition of "The Sauce." MTV's

She seems like someone who would have it made on this show. It will be interesting to see how she fits in and makes it through the challenges.

I know this will sound kinda shallow or rude.. but I'd like to see someone who is not famous win this. She seems like someone who already has enough to get by and doesn't need this to step up or change her life any.

Definitely too much of a threat...I don't see her going first, but definitely before the merge. (these are just my thoughts- no spoiler!)

I thought it was Courtney who was judging a little too early.

Hard to tell how I feel about this one. She looked pretty sick -- I kinda felt bad for her that it happened when it did. Just bad luck.

But I'm glad she wasn't voted off simply because I think she deserves a chance to prove herself one way or the other. Next episode should tell us what's she's really made of.

i dont like her boobs. they offend me. however.. for some odd reason, the rest of her wasnt so bad.. and kinda likable.

her getting sick... i figure, it doesnt matter how strong you are... nobody really knows how it will be until you actually get out there... even strong people get sick.. what season was it that they had to treck through the jungle to find their camp (it was down in south america) and by the time they got there half of the tribe was sick?and mostly it was the strong men!

anyways.. a lot of people have been sick on survivor.. cant fault them for that. but i can fault them if they start shoving their fake boobs into the camera!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name