Army Wives

i was thinking that with trevor too. i'd be surprised if they let it get to that.....especially since he's so dead set on going back asap.

i liked that roxy went after that waitress too!! she's a trip and probably my favorite army wife.

was glad that roland stuck to his guns.........but i have to say, if i was joan, i might not have believed him so quickly........given his past track record! (i know that is horrid!)

as for denise........BLECH BLECH BLECH! i don't like her much anymore and i don't like that doctor at all!! not sorry to see him wreck his motorcycle!

I feel the same way about Roland. He is very adamant about protecting the privacy of anybody he talks to in his professional capacity. I was very glad Roland and Joan got back together too. They've done a good job with their relationship and how affectionate they are with one another.

I'm also glad the show addressed the issue of don't ask, don't tell. I believe it was handled in a positive manner which is rare these days IMO.

I've had mixed emotions about Denise and Frank. My second husband was a LOT like him, a military man with rather chauvinist views. It's a difficult relationship at best. I knew he was going to throw a fit about the motorcycle. The dude has major control issues, lol I'm glad Roland had the discussion with Denise about the doctor. It probably opened up her eyes in a way which needed to be done.

i hope frank leaves denise and that getti is a cripple and leaves her too! i don't like cheaters! (and emotional cheating is soooooooo just as bad as physical!)

i love roxy's kids.....those boys are adorable!! and trevor was sweet to try and give her the 5 star spa day. wish i could get that at home!!

hope joan is okay!! she's been much easier to bear lately! and the writers need to stop with all the death and sad story lines and give us some happy times too!

• 2 weeks later...

kinda saw it coming that quinn was the drug dealer........he was too good to be true. and a bit too "chipper" with the mp's.

laughed my ASS off when the chick kissed pamela! too freakin funny!

hope roxy's verbal test works out for her. she's still my favorite character on the show!

p.s. I HATE DENISE!

I feel sorry for Denise. When you have an overbearing husband who acts like you are their property it can get out of hand and drives you crazy. It's scary how much I can relate to her character. I can see Frank turning ballistic this week after seeing her kiss the doc's hand. They may end up heading to splits-ville.

Poor Roxie. She's having to face her weaknesses taking all these tests. That can't be good for her self image. She already considers herself as "stupid". It's pretty obvious she has some kind of learning disability. I hope they can figure it out so she can get through this and earn her G.E.D.

As far as Trevor is concerned......he wants to return to his unit sooooo baaaaad he isn't thinking rationally. I'm sure he actually thought if he took more pain meds he could get through the pain and rehab quicker and return to his unit. Some people drift into drug abuse without realizing it especially when they are impatient. I had a relative who did that after surgery. He had no clue he had become addicted to the pain meds until it was too late. Anyway, they'll probably get help for Trevor in the next couple of episodes.

The Quinn storyline was way too obvious from the get go. Even an amateur could figure that out! lol

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was gripping. Seeing Pamela react to this stalker was emotional. The one time she needs Chase to be home he isn't and when she called the MP's to come to her house, they acted like it wasn't a big deal. I sure hope nothing happens to her or the kids. This Tim dude sounds dangerous considering he was actually in her house! Oh my gawd.

Looks like Denise and Frank may be separating. When their son announced he was being deployed to Iraq, they couldn't tell him what they were thinking about doing. I don't blame them one bit. He needs to have his mind on the mission and not worrying about his parents.

I thought the baby shower for Joan was sweet. She wanted to avoid "cute" and they all did a pretty good job staying away from cute, lol

i'm afraid for trevor..........don't like the story line, and i don't like where its headed.

i hope pamela kicks the sh*t outta that stalker!! either that or chase comes back and takes him out!

was glad that emmalin told claudia joy about the money and that she sees how her father really is.

and i still don't like denise. not 'cause of her cheating or anything, i just find her the least likeable character.

WOW! Last night's episode was chocked full of twists and turns.

The scene with Paolo and Claudia Joy was disturbing for me. Been there, done that and it is a frightening experience. I sure hope somebody intervenes or she knocks him out. He can claim diplomatic immunity and not be charged for anything if he does follow through with it. That angers me beyond words! Somebody needs to change that law in this country. People should not be allowed to come to the United States and do whatever they want without worry of prosecution.

They better not have anything happen to Joan. The way they left the show last night on several levels upset me but I guess that's why they make it so dramatic so we'll tune in week after week. I gotta admit, I'm hooked on this show. :)

I don't want to go into much detail about last night's show until people have a chance to watch it. I'm sure it will repeat again tonight if you missed the episode last night. I'll post more later. ;)

i think joan will be okay. she's gonna have to come back full force to go to bat for trevor, 'cause you KNOW he's gonna be in trouble!!

claudia joy is going to knock that a$$hole out and then her husband is going to do the same, as well as pulling out of the deal! i don't like paolo.

and pamela's looking like she's heading for some trouble........but i think chase will be back to take care of tim

Sunday's episode was frustrating. They ended the stalker storyline so abruptly it caught me off guard. He walks up to her at the bar, says he's a fan then all of a sudden she follows him out to the parking lot and he's arrested? Wha?????

Alrighty then. As far as the deal with Claudia Joy and Paolo, I expected it to have that outcome. Diplomatic immunity is wrong on ALL levels IMHO. He shouldn't be able to get away with such despicable behavior.

I also thought Joan would be OK. They can't write her out of the show, lol (isn't that always the excuse we use when things get dramatic on our fav shows?)

i agree that the whole stalker thing ended kind of abruptly. they built that up and then.............nothing.

glad joan is okay, she's been thru enough.

hope trevor gets the help he needs, but he's still in for some trouble with joan's replacement

when is the season finale of this show?

• 2 weeks later...

i think i'm the only person watching this anymore!!

i am not fond of jennifer........can't wait until she's gone!

do love roland and joan. glad he's staying home to take care of sarah. (wish we could all do that!)

i don't think roxy and trevor will be leaving. i'm guessing his shoulder will be okay since she's okay with moving..........speaking of........poor betty seems to be getting worse. that'll be hard for roxy when she learns about that.

emmalin looks like she's heading for some heartache (and a good grounding) going around with the pen pal.

oh, and did i mention that i love chase more after this episode? love that guy!

oh, and rumer willis ain't a bad little actress

I'm still watching it too. I agree with everythinig you said. I cannot stand Jennifer. I guess they have to have at least one character we love to hate! I don't know which one is worse, her or her husband. He's a piece of work too.

I don't see them discharging Trevor. He and Roxy are a big part of this show so I doubt they'll move away. I could be wrong but sure hope not! lol

I gotta admit........I got the hots for Chase. I like him with or without the beard too! Yummy! :wub:

i was crying with laughter when claudia joy went after jennifer!!! telling her to watch the nature shows! CLASSIC!

i felt bad for frank that stupid denise didn't answer the phone! and then her banging the soldier next week?! grrrrrrrr

so are the holdens really gonna bail on the base? think its gonna happen? i don't........they're a big part of the show.

i knew betty was gonna die, but it was still kinda sad to know.

pamela cracks me up, and katie is a freakin' trip!! love that she told everyone about sex!

my guess is that emmalynn(?not sure how to spell it) is going to marry logan.......or come close so they can stay together. just a hunch.

next week is the finale, right?

You know what Scuba? I've been watching an episode here and there.....I always seem to miss it but I really like the show, I need to catch up on previous seasons, What season is this? Im sure they have previous seasons on DVD huh?

Just with what I've seen so far, I can't imagine Army Wives without The Holdens and their daughter I think is going to be the reason they stay, I see her and Logan eloping.

You gotta love "The Sex Talk" I personally think she did the right thing and the way she told it was in a very touching way, I commend the soldier who walked up and defended her.....Good thinking writers!!

Yeah, next week is the Finale, Im gonna check and see if I can find this season online somewhere and catch up.

i thought that was kind of a letdown from the rest of the season......too predictable for me. you knew emmalin was gonna leave. you knew jeremy was gonna find out. you knew joan was gonna have to be under the creepy dude. didn't see pamela getting booted for jennifer though. very nice

so are they really getting rid of claudia joy and the holdens? i can't see the show being the same without them. guess i'll have to wait till next summer

• 7 months later...

great season premiere! anyone else watch it?!

roxy is awesome! loved the gluing of the engine! and trevor in the hotel room was pretty cool. still sick of denise.......glad she got her a$$ fired! also glad they didn't show the new post commander or his wife. nice to see that the bar problem with roxy was taken care of........i didn't want that dragged out all year long.

with all the previews it looks like this season's gonna be just as good as the past few!