Army Wives

i wasn'ts sure if it was coming back....i hoped it was. do you know if we have to wait till next summer?

let me know when you watch the finale......have some questions...

I WISH I HAD THE CHANNEL!!! My cable sucks. I have never seen the show but my friends always tell me that I'm just like Catherine Bell (her role) in real life. Everyone seems to get laughs out of it.

It IS on basic cable!!! *pouts* ALL my friends live in a different town (next to me) and have the main cable company. I decided on some cheaper one that always cuts out and sucks .............and doesn't have Lifetime. lol

Maybe I'll try to catch it at a friend's house. The only show I can bear to watch on the net is LOST. I tried watching Pirate Master online and I can't handle the choppiness. Not to mention for this particular show, there was no pause (re-starts to beginning).

• 9 months later...

that sucks joah!!

and snacny.........i cried all over the place on that one!! i liked how they had pamela talking at the radio station the whole time. i like her.

i was bawling like a baby at the end.........when they were in the train station for the second time!! kinda saw it coming, but not really.

When Pamela was having signs of Survivors guilt and saying I should have stopped her - It was really so good last night I actually watched it twice - Guess I didn't get my crying out on the 1st showing!

and poor Roxy.........i was surprised they let her fall apart. she's usually so strong. but the dvd from trevor......one of my huge tear moments

I LOVE ARMY WIVES!! I watched the first season and I'm so glad that it's back. I, too, cried watching the end and I totally didn't see it coming at the train station--it really took me aback. It's going to make an interesting season with that plot line.

i liked the episode last nite. i was afraid they would get all sappy and sad, but they played it out well. i was SOOOOOOOOO happy that joan kept the baby!! i knew she would, but i was still afraid.

did kim delaney get her lips done? i think so.......she talks weird now.

and i'm liking the new emmalin holden. she's a cutie

oh, and i've decided, pamela is my favorite army wife

anyone watch sunday's episode? i liked that they finally got claudia joy under controll and not so blah.

can i just say that i LOVE fin(phin?) he's the cutest thing on two feet!

Guest Moxie

I really appreciate this show and how it portrays the agony and heart-breaking moments for military families. IMO there are not enough people who realize & are thankful for what these people go through each day. My heart breaks for the children. They are too young to understand the circumstances why mommy or daddy isn't around. Whoever is writing this show is doing a very good job. I'm also glad they repeat Sunday's show on Monday evening. There are some Sunday's I don't watch a TV until the local news at night, lol

sunday nite's episode was okay. i am glad they are rebuilding the hump bar......that place was good times.

have a few issues with things in the show right now:

1) joan is just starting her 2nd trimester and she's that big? no freakin' way for her first preggers! she's not gonna show like that till around 5-6 months!

2) while i know the death of amanda was a big deal and all, i'm ready for the elder holdens to get past it so we can move on to other story lines.

3) wtf is denise doing? i'm not sure i like this 'rebel w/o a cause' denise

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little reminder...... those of you who enjoy watching this show should probably set your recorders now because once Big Brother begins you'll completely forget about watching this! lol

I know it repeats in the week but it still may be a good idea to record it. I know I have to, otherwise it will completely slip my mind! :D

sunday's epi was good. i'm glad that joan's replacement was put in his place. i don't think that col. holden will allow her place to be taken by that tool.

was sad to see betty leave, but i was kinda glad too. her story is over now that roxy has the deed to the hump bar.

getting tired of the amanda is dead story............

and what's up with chase's buddy?? i'm interested to see how they're getting all that money

I definitely believe it's going to be Chase's friend who gets his whole unit in trouble. The guy is bad news. He was way too paranoid in the last episode. I also think Pamela will get to the bottom of it. She's a fierce supporter of her man!

It turns out I was right about Chase's buddy being the evil doer. I loved how Pamela was so supportive of her man and never strayed from her strong belief in him.

I thought it was funny how Roxie put the waitress in her place about the lawsuit. She's a tough cookie. I wouldn't want to mess with her, lol

Now it looks like Trevor is going to become addicted to pain killers. That's a slippery slope and he can really mess up his life if it gets out of hand. :( It'll be interesting to see where they take this storyline.