Big Brother Seasons & Ivettes Forum

thequeenjoni

Hello all,

My first question pertains to seasons past

1) Do you have any idea how I can get seasons 1,2, 5 & 6 ? ( dvd, vhs, or online )

I can find 3 & 7 as an amazon.com download per episode

4, as a dvd set on amazon.com

and 8 while it lasts on innertube although it is also a purchase like 3 & 7 on amazon.com

my cousin has been living under a rock and saw BB (8) for the time ever this past Thursday ( DUH )

question 2 is about a board I used to post on.....www.ivettebb6.com - I cant seem to find it. Did it disappear or am I a dork ?

There was a guy on there "named" Wo Guy ( workout guy ) who I believe once had the info I'm refering to above

Well thanks for ANY help,

Joni

If you know anything about torrents try here(this will actually require you to have a demonoid account, but they sometimes do free registration around the first of the month)

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?uid=722385&seeded=2

You can also try here(they do not have every single episode, but do have most)

oddandstupid.com

OK I have to say this, I know I am going to get bashed and regret it, but here goes anyways...

I hated Ivette during BB6, but after the show, I have talked to her some along with Beau and I have to say that they both are really nice people... They are the reason I am willing to give any houseguest a chance to redeem themselves after the show is over... The house seems to do really strange things to people, and they were caught up in the wrong side of things while on the show... JMHO...

Yana Yana Yana

Why should you get bashed for speaking your opinion? You happen to be one of the most opinionated people on here lately, who also realizes this is just silly show. You get worked up about stuff, as do I and many others, but what I like about you is that unlike some, at the end of the season, we will still be friends and we will look for each other next time.

That's why you do so well with previous HG's. You state how you feel at the time, but then are willing to step back and breathe. I can do that in most cases, but you are better at it than most of the fans. And NO, that is not a slam at anyone, that is just giving props where props are due.

Give Beau and Ivette a howdy from me next time you talk to them. I was definately not fans of their on the show, but if you say they are ok in REAL LIFE, then I believe it.

Dep

LOL Dep... I was saying that in a joking way... I know people didn't like them, but I really do outside of the show... Believe it or not I don't really care for Kaysar outside of the show... He really let his popularity go to his head and forgot about the real fans once he was out of the house... Heck as much as I disliked Joe in the house, I am willing to talk to him once the show is over... Like I said, the house does strange things to people... :)

ETA: Joni most people here love to be helpful and we always welcome questions...

I think it would be interesting to talk to any of them--even Crappy.

When you talked with Ivette, Yana, did she say she regretted not taking Janelle up on her offer to take her to the final two? I sat and listened to that conversation, which was very civil between them, and Ivette was so weirdly faithful to Maggot that she couldn't see that it was a game. Janelle tried and tried to get her to see that she was literally throwing away first place if she took Maggie, but she wouldn't listen to reason. I'm just wondering if she does now regret that, or if she feels the loyalty and her word were worth the money.

Cat,

Ivette had a lot of regrets from the show, but she did say that she really thought she didn't have a chance against either of the two...

That might be true, now that I think about it. I do remember now she said that if she betrayed Maggie, the others wouldn't have voted for her.

But it seems like it would have been a better chance for her, as so many really disliked Janelle on the jury. I can see her point, though. She had second place, regardless, in her mind, so why not give it to her friend and stay honest.

Ohs! Something I can post to. Someone helped get me some online episodes before

Season 2: Download/Online:

http://oddandstupid.com/BB2/bb2_tv_shows.htm

Season 5: Download

http://oddandstupid.com/BB5/bb5_tv_shows.htm

Season 6: Download/Online:

http://oddandstupid.com/BB6/bb6_tv_shows.htm

And, if you don't want to pay for them on amazon. (Do you?)

Season 7: Online(I think)

http://oddandstupid.com/BB7/2006_bb7_all_s...tv_episodes.htm

I wasn't an Ivette fan during her season, but I did feel bad for her during All Stars. She was funny and I thought she would have done a better job with a different cast. not that second place was bad, she just would have gotten a better reception, that is.

Yana, if you ever get a chance to talk to Joe, find out if he has been considered for House Calls. He may not have done well this season, but he knew his stuff and was very funny (IMO). Thanx

Ivette definitely would have played a different game. In the BB6 house, she had NO idea that they were considered the Nerd Herd or that Maggie was pulling her strings, but when she got out, her family, especially her father, told her she got played bigtime. I thought she deserved a chance to redeem herself.

Wasn't she the only nerdherder up for Allstars? All the other Sea6s were SOVs as I recall.

Honestly, Ivette and Beau were the only two in the nerd herd that I could stand. More her than Beau, though. I did feel bad that she didn't get to play in All Stars to redeem her image. Maybe one day she'll get another chance. Maggie played her for everything she was worth by using Ivette's loyalty to Cappy.

When I went to read her favorite things list on the BB6 site a few years ago, it was completely scary how her and I like alot of the same things.

I was surprised that someone like Erika and James made it to AllStars and Ivette didn't. I thought she had more fans than they did combined. I also thought she would have added more to the overall AllStar experience. although i didn't like her, her DR moments were classic. It would have been funny to see her reactions to Booger.

As far as your likes and her likes being very similar, when I read Dick's, my first thought was, "When did I write this?"

Archived