Monday, August 27th

Talker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they got to see Power of 10, could BB tell them not to discuss until tomorrow? I can't think of another reason for so much fire...except that I am at my computer and not at work, or bathing Niko, or fixing dinner, or sleeping. DAMN YOU BIG BROTHER!! Show me something good. Show me Jen and Dustin running through the house shouting, "we're back, we're back" just to see Eric implode.

The Mensa talk is coming from a conversations that happened this morning. Jameka and friends didn't understand what Jen's Jensa shirt meant. When they told her it was a play on Mensa, she had no idea what it was.

Jameka works in education and doesn't know hat MENSA is?

That is kind of scary. My husband and I were talking about Jameka giving her advice to Amber and we both said we can't imagine what kind of school counselor she is if she is giving someone such unrealistic goals.

Hi, Shea

Thanks for posting those. Could you please post them over in the Live Feeds thread for video and pictures? I don't have the ability to move them, and if I just copy them and post them, they won't be in your name. I want you to get credit for them!!

Thanks again,

Cat

Edited to add a link to the right thread: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=19459

Archived