Monday, August 27th

Talker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it will be tempting to Eric & Jess to take out Zach this week, but I kind of hope they take out Amber instead. She obviously isn't above making up lies to stay in the game. With Zach being about useless in challenges, is he really anymore of a threat?

Honestly, Jessica should have been thinking "if that's true, why didn't she bring it up when she was yelling at Eric about her secret a few weeks back?" Since, you know, that would have been the perfect time to utilize the information at a time when it could have made a real impact on the game. Now, it just reeks of on the block scrambling.

ERic pretty much knows he's voting for amber, but what about Dick and Danielle. They seemed a little split about which one. If there was a tie, who would Jessica evict?

I think Jessica is trying to protect Jameka. She does not want Eric mad at Jameka for running right up and trying to turn Jessica against Eric.

Jess wants both Eric and Jameka with her being their #1. If she tells Eric then he might expect her to turn on her other #1 Jam.

OMG, I just got back to this board and I see that Amber plied with alcohol, her real self is shining thru, Eric did not call Jessica a F-ing Whore, and Jameka surely knows that this is not true, she is also a hugh liar to spread that, well I know that this game is about doggin on each other, but that is a blatant lie and I too hope that Jessica will let it spill what Jameka said, he will be furious, especially after Amber pled her case sayin she wanted the "nice" people to win.

Jessica does not want Eric mad at Jameka.

Jameka is Jess's other #1 and if Eric finds out then Jess will be forced to go with Eric and drop Jameka.

(that is surprising she didn't tell Eric because she has always told him everything else up to this point)

yes, I believe she is protecting Jameka. Jessica surely is not so insecure that she would even believe that Eric said that, and I would hope she is smart enough to know that Amber is scrambling and is at the bottom of that rumor. But I think it was kinda lame for Jameka to have even repeated that, does she not know how Amber really is????

I can't remember what exactly, but I do remember that about 2 weeks or so ago, Dick told Jess something secretive, and she didn't tell Eric for like a day. He (Eric) had asked her what they talked about, and she only mentioned a few things, until the following day. Then she told him everything. So she may still tell him when she feels the time is right.

Big Brother just told house guests it is time to wake up.

I don't see why Jameka would be Jessica's #1. On a personal level, Eric has done much more for her and is a better friend. On a strategic level, Jess couldn't beat Jameka at the end.

Jessica wants them BOTH to have her as their #1.

Jessica just told Eric that Jameka came to her to tell her something last night but she didn't get a chance because Eric came up there.

Eric said it was probably something about Dick and Daniele. Jessica just said mmmmmmmmmm.

Eric is quizzing Jess about what it might me. He said that maybe it is about him if she didn't want to say it in front of him.

Did eric crash in the big bed last night? Are they trying to keep the hook-up on the down low?

Eric went downstairs to shower and Jameka high tailed it up to the HOH room.

Wonder what she has to say. Jam is obviously trying to turn Jess against Eric.

She is at it right now.

Jameka is talking so fast hard to understand. She opened the shower door and is talking to Jess.

She said something about Eric told Amber if he got HOH and they put a picture of Eric's girlfriend up that Eric said he would grab it and throw it down. I remember Eric telling some of this to Amber a few days ago.

Jam said she had some more to tell Jess. I think she is waiting for Jess to get out of the shower. She is really pacing hoping Eric does not come back up.

What bitch's.. Amber will be gone Thursday and Jameka next week..

I love how Amber preaches about the good people, and then lies about this shit for money.. she's going to hate herself when she gets out of the house..

Archived