Monday, August 27th

Talker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can hear in Erics voice that he is getting annoyed with Zach, and I am getting annoyed with him, that is a fact. He really is kind of threatening Eric in a way. I do not care for him.

I guess as boring as these drinking games are to watch on the feeds it beats listening to Zach and Amber try to campaign..they are so both pitiful at it....almost painful to watch....if Eric keeps the noms the same (pretty much expected to) it should be an interesting week of campaiging....

Bring on the Kiss...

I think Amber just feels it is "time" for an endurance comp, as there hasn't been one for a while, and she may also think that an endurance comp has happened in other years during this time period.

Amber has asked the bottle 4 times "Who is the next person to be evicted". All the times it's landed on her. She seems pretty upset by this. I won't be surprised if she steals the bottle and starts talking and/or praying to it to let her stay this week...

On a lighter note... They asked the bottle who was going to make out next. It landed on Jess first, then Eric...how weird! Cant wait to find out who the AC is for tonight, hope it's Dick!

They made a rule that Zach must say "the bottle doesn't lie, you are going home Thursday" every time she goes. She is going to have a breakdown.

edit: He screwed it up and is doing it every time she speaks.

That's so weird, too. I don't recall Eric talking more about his DR sessions than anybody else. Especially Dick and Jen.

Maybe Eric is lying about that to Jess, hoping it will keep people from asking why he is in there so long? If so, it's kind of a smart thing to do.

Amber lied and told Jameka that Eric called Jessica a f-ing whore and to go tell her. So Jameka runs up to HOH and tells Jessica that Eric called her that and that he is using her. I HATE AMBER AND JAMEKA...lieing bunch of hipocrities. YUCK! I am voting to evict disgusting Amber and Jameka soon after that.

Archived