Who Should Eric Kiss? - Week 8 Task

TheGreatXL

Kissing Task  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should Eric try and land a smooch on?

• Amber
    • Dick
    • Danielle
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All season the tasks have been so lame. Now another lame

task.....I vote DICK! Who ever is thinking up these stupid

tasks should be fired. JMHO :pixiedust:

gosh it's a shame Jen is gone, that would have been fun, even if it was just a peck of a kiss.... Daniele still would be about the best one to see at this point...

I can't get a clear beed on who America*'s selected. Dani gave him a peck on the head, but nada sense then.

Did he have to kiss in front of others? Even if it was Jess, that would make the task a bit more difficult, IMO.

I have a feeling the throw-away kiss would turn into the first Big Brother US blowjob in about, oh, 3.2 seconds

Nope, it would be the second. Don't forget about Danielle and Nick :naughty:

I watched the supposed damning video and I didn't see anthing incrimanating on it... Even the wall looked like it was giving a HJ to someone... I didn't see anything that said to me that she was doing anything other than talking to Nick... I want to know why ya'll aren't calling Eric names? He admitted he had a girlfriend, only after Jen told Amber to tell Jessica and he was caught... At least Daniele told Nick up front...

Eric repeatedly said he and his girlfriend were apart a month before the show and that she had moved to the West Coast. I may be wrong, but I don't recall eric referring to her as his "girlfriend" just his "ex-girlfriend".

Besides, Eric didn't talk about her constantly and remind jessica that he had a girlfriend. He didn't flirt incessantly with Jessica, only to turn around and say, "I have a girlfriend, hee hee".

And besides, you know there is always a double standard for men and women. JK (but there really is). I watched the YouTube videos and to say they were just talking is a bit of a stretch, IMO.

Just watched the YouTube of Eric's AP task and to say it was stiff is being nice. You could tell even he didn't really want to do it. Maybe because the cameras and lights were on, but it just looked staged.

Archived