Who Should Eric Kiss? - Week 8 Task

TheGreatXL

Kissing Task  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should Eric try and land a smooch on?

• Amber
    • Dick
    • Danielle
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though he's not close with them it's so Hollywood to give a girl a quick peck on the cheek, it would be nothing to Jameka, Amber or Daniele but I wonder what could he possibly use as an excuse for Dick or Zack? Even in the heat of the best moment it would be really awkward. Unless he makes a complete joke out of it somehow.

It doesn't matter anyway. Eric will open the card, tip his head to the side, give out a little laugh (add a twitch for good measure) and say "America' you made it so easy for me this week. You're for me and I'm for you." then he'll hold up the card and smile and say Jessica.

Even though he's not close with them it's so Hollywood to give a girl a quick peck on the cheek, it would be nothing to Jameka, Amber or Daniele but I wonder what could he possibly use as an excuse for Dick or Zack? Even in the heat of the best moment it would be really awkward. Unless he makes a complete joke out of it somehow.

This was basically my thinking, a kiss for Amber would be easy to pull off, she's going to be crying her little whaa whaa eyes out all week. A comfort kiss would be nothing.

Jam, I don't know about that one, but would Jess really care? Furthermore, would I?

So let's see him pull off a kiss for Dick. At least I could be entertained whilst slapping Eric on the wrist.

I voted for Dick, but Zach would be the easiest and less hurtful. he could turn it into either a SPIN the Bottle type game or re-enact the scene from the Godfather.

Wait, does a kiss on the head count? he could do that with anyone, no big deal. not much of a task, you know.

I voted Daniele just cus I think it would freak Jessica's little brain a bit and it has been pretty boring with Jen gone this week!

As for the poster above me...holy personal attack batman....that is just not necessary to resort to names like THAT! :animated_shocking:

I know everyone thinks it would be the greatest if Dick or Zach were to get the nod on this challenge, but consider if it were Dani for a moment;

First, she would go absolutely nuts and possibly slap him

Second, Dick would go absolutely nuts over Eric putting the moves on his precious little daughter, and possibly smack him

Third, Jessica would go absolutely nuts about him putting the moves on Dani, and possibly slap him

Fourth, Zach would just get jealous as hell, and might just smack him for putting the moves on Nick's girl.

Dani would go nuts if he kissed her deeply, but not if it was a casual peck on the cheek like they've all been doing from the beginning. Does anyone know if it has to be a real deep kiss? I only heard them say kiss.

What a flipping lame task for Eric!!! He's going to get the money even though the kiss has already has happened. Obviously the fans who don't watch the feeds or read the updates don't know about this morning, so they'll pick Jessica. BB should have never given that task. LAME!!!

agreed I feel sorry for those who waste their money even voting for this

This is a pathetic task. If its a girl other than Jess to win, it will be a throwaway peck. If its Zach or Dick, he'll work some stupid dare with them he throws to lose...odds are beer pong, like someone suggested.

If its Jess, its anti climatic as already happened.

Anyone that thinks if its Dani and the kiss will be passionate causing trouble are letting their imaginations get the best of themselves.

I think what happened was, the producers had last nights footage and decided to play with it for the task which is pathetic cop out.

I was hoping for a task of, if Eric wins POV, what should he do, but I guess the producers would rather not give out a spoiler and instead make some pathetic task like that.

I vote Daniele - and in front of Jess - just to stir the pot. :stirthepot:

kaliki44, your totally right. if Jess is picked, that will be the footage they show for him doing the task.

And I'll say this again for total effect...Anyone that picks Dani because they think the kiss will be passionate so as to stir the pot are letting their imaginations run too wild. If she's picked, it will be a throwaway peck of a kiss...the same kiss he'll do with anyone else that's picked other than Jess.

I picked Jess because no point in picking anyone else. However, if I was still in 'hate eric mode' maybe I would do it just to get back at him, but he scored major points with me getting rid of Dustin.

Archived