Once The Show Is Over And The Cameras Are Off...

LoFo

Yana, I will be stoked if you get an interview with ED, and I think for sure he will grant an interview, he just seems like he will want to talk about the experience. I love your interviews by the way.

ED has a my space page. I also have one, so I sent his son Vincent a message and he sent me one back which I thought was nice because I am sure his page is getting bombarded, his son seems very cordial.

Well, unfortunately Vincent doesn't seem to like me... He said something about someone here misquoting him and I tried very hard to get him to tell me who and what, but he ignored me... I am going to wait until Dick gets out of the house and then ask him, and not go through Vincent... It's too bad Vincent doesn't like me too... I really like his Dad...

no doubt Yana, I just sent a little message and he sent me a short one back, he did say they were not accepting new people to the friends page because of all the new traffic, I bet it has been busy, his dad is contraversial.lol. I seriously doubt liking me had a thing to do with it, I musta hit him on a good day. Good luck tho cause I would definately like to read an ED interview.

well, I could take that a couple of ways,laughing, I left my request on there till ED comes back, maybe he will click me on, might be interesting. I was on my space like when it first was new, a friend told me about it, and I hardly ever go there, but lots of people I work with have pages, and my kids, my youngest is 30 have pages there, so it has been kinda fun, also I have a lot of musican friends that we all chat back and forth over there, it is fun, plus I subscribe to some peoples blogs, like my daughter-in-law, since I have never met her (they live in Portland) it was a way for me to get to know her.

ya know what ? I have seen some names like that over there.lol

Archived