Sunday, August 26th

CeCiMom

I don't know about you all but, I'm tired of watching them eat every night. Some of them are GROSS!!!

amber is gross

jameka is gross

eric is gross

they eat like they have been away at war for months and this is the first home cooked meal they have had.... and they have to suck it down in 15 minutes.

of course it gets really bad right after the get off of slop... when the eat everything in the house.... now that is disgusting

Me too Justin. Reminds me of the night Amber/Daniele came home from NY. Waited all dang night, bored out of my mind... then they show up about 20 minutes before the end of Shotoo. :furious:

I had to get out of bed, turn the feeds on and ended up staying up until 5 in the morning. Wish they'd let us know I could of taken a nap during Shotoo... lol

Dani joins Dick outside

Dani: im sick of these people again

Dick: i know

Dani: all the butt kissing is making me sick

Dick: Jameka is making me ill

Dani: it's ALL 3 of them!

All of them are making me sick. I wish CBS would allow them to read a book other than the bible and I have the perfect suggestion...

"Amy Vanderbilt's book of etiquette." And let's highlight the entire chapter on table manners.

This has been a great night of watching feeds.

The meeting with Eric, Jess, Dick, and Dani was a great thing to watch. I think Dick and Eric are going to become best friends and they were all having a great time and were seriously having fun. It was great fun to just watch them enjoying themselves.

Then, I thought I was going to have to call the producers to get them to kiss, but Eric finally stepped up and did it. It was like watching 2 middle school kids having their first kiss, but it turned out great.

And, of course, I didn't get to record any of it.

As Jess said,

"Day 58 - it has it's own day."

:party_smilie:

And, of course, I didn't get to record any of it.

I know, what a bummer, hey V?

Wouldn't it be ironic if CBS somehow managed to block it all?

My Reloader has gone out on me at some critical points a couple times now.

Sucks that we couldn't get it recorded.

btw, great job on all the updates tonight... it was a very busy night and I think my eyes are starting to bleed. I've had my feeds running for about 15 straight hours..

Do Jameka, Amber, and Zach not realize they are being targeted each week until they're gone? They must know, they can't be that stupid. Can they?

Instead of moping around, they should get together and try to figure out how to get Eric to use the veto on Daniele. They could each casually mention to either Eric or Jess that each one of them already made a deal with Daniele (either recently or earlier in the game) that they wouldn't put her up if they they got HOH. It may be a long shot but sheesh, better than sitting around complimenting Jess and Eric.

Amber is crying right now with Eric up in the HOH room. She says she doesn't want to go home. She wants one of the good people to win. She wants to be at the end with the good people Eric, Jess and Jameka.

Eric is starting one of his talking diatribes...

Archived