If We Get To Vote On Eric's Pov

DeniseKayT

Eric's POV  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What would you vote for Eric to do?

• Leave Nominations the Same
    • Save Amber
    • Save Zach

Use the veto... put Dani up... even if it doesn't work out... Amber goes... win/win situation.

i vote to evict eric

YAY, wish we could!

But we never vote on if someone should use the POV.

Well, that's because "America" has not won POV until now. Eric is playing for "America". BB has to let us decide whether or not he uses the veto and on whom.

I say use it to save Zach, but make a deal with him first, then with Jam and Amber (she didn't make a deal with Dick) to have your back next week. Then Put Dan up, let Dick go nuts, and get ready for a really bumpy week...won't happen but...oh well, I can dream *sigh*

Leave the noms alone. Vote out Amber - then maybe Zack will come to his senses and quit sniffing around Jessica's A$$.

to play strategicly (which they wont), itd be best to use the veto on one of the noms and put dani up and get her out.

i think this is their last chance to get her out.

too many think, the jury will vote against dani but i doubt it.

if she makes it to the final two, folks will see her as a good competitor

and anyone who she sits next to will lose.

but they dont see it that way.

i swear these houseguests act as if they never

watched the show.

This is the last week they will have a chance to get Daniele out. They should take it. Since Zach usually keeps his promises, I would make him promise safety in all forms for next week, and then take him off the block. I would tell Amber she is a pawn and get her to also promise safety for the votes. Then, I would put up Daniele and vote her out. It's very unlikely that Jameka would ever join with Evel, so Jess could count on her in the future as an ally.

Otherwise, Daniele and Dick might decide to get rid of the other "pair" in the house if they get HOH.

i agree Cat. Since Dani has loved backdooring this season, it seems only fitting to backdoor her. Since America voted for Eric to get Amber nom, his best bet is to pull off Zach. I think America will still have Eric vote to evict Amber and that will leave everything in Zach's hands...kinda risky but I think I would do it anyway...jmo

I'm all for backdooring Dani. It's the smart thing to do to break up the family alliance (how nice it is for Dani/Ed to have that advantage!) But it's long since time for that alliance to end.

Plus, it will go a long way in making friends of the other voting members of the jury house. (imho)

Archived