If We Get To Vote On Eric's Pov

DeniseKayT

Eric's POV  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What would you vote for Eric to do?

• Leave Nominations the Same
    • Save Amber
    • Save Zach

We wont get to vote on POV. The comp and meeting are both broadcast on the same night. The only way we would get to vote is if they told us at the end of Sundays show that he won and that would be spoilery. I don't think they'll do it. He's on his own on this one.

let it be, Eric, let it be. (but go for Daniele next week!)

We wont get to vote on POV. The comp and meeting are both broadcast on the same night.

Why do you say that? We always vote on who we want him to try and get out of the house... I think they will maybe show the PoV comp. tomorrow and the Tuesday they will show the meeting...

I really think BB will find some way to have us vote on the POV...even if they have to rearrange which things are shown on Sunday vs. Tuesday's show. I can't see them not letting America vote on how to use the POV if Eric is truly "our" player.

But, even if they don't, I would still like to see what the majority votes. I have yet to see a poll on the AP question that did not match what ultimately happened (might be wrong on that, but at least MOST of them have matched up!)

Use it!!! :animated_bouncy: I don't care who gets off the block. Eric and Jess need to cut a deal with Zach or Amber. (aka-I'll take you off, if you evict dani). Eric should use it and stir the pot! :stirthepot:

But I doubt anything will happen and nominations will stay the same.

It looks like Dani and Dick will be in Final 3-->with Dani secure in the Final 2. One Donato will make Final 2.

I'm with you Smiley Chick...I just figure if they save Amber she would swear on her daughter again, to vote out Dani. Dani may get HOH next, and then what? Really think she wants to keep Jess in? No way. She already told her Dad, he made the deal with Jess (my understanding) and she wants Jess out as her biggest competition left in the game.

For strategic reasons get rid of Danielle....she is her biggest threat right now...but I doubt if she does it because she has Eric whispering sweet NOTHINGS in her ear... :animated_rotfl:

which would be wonderful because it'd be Eric's fault somehow..

I like the way you think Justin.....This will keep the game interesting.....right now it is boring .....America should have stayed out of the game....Next year if there is another AP I definately will not be watching....

Archived