Oldguy's Big Brother Songs

Mark007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:smilielol: you guys are a blast.

I'm new to the BB show so could someone help me out ? If the show ends on the 18th, what happens in the next few show's ?

We have Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sun and Tues left right? When do they vote off people and how doe's that work?

Sorry for such a dumb question but it's my first time watching BB :crybaby:

Oh, and thanks for all the fun, you fokes are the best ! :smitten:

Sunday, they will show the HOH and nominations

Tuesday, POV and live eviction.

Thursday, the final three compete for the final HOH which comes in 3 rounds of competition

then the finale will bring the jury back and they decide between the final two who gets the grand prize.

I wasn't expecting the shirt and chains underneath...hahaha!

Another masterpiece, I LOVED it!!! I almost can't wait for this season to be over and the next to start. You know, next summer we're going to expect a song about every houseguest and eviction!!!

You're the best OldGuy, thanks for putting yourself out there for our enjoyment! And Mark, you're pretty awesome too. All too often we give credit to the people in front, but they wouldn't be who/where they are if it weren't for the people behind the scenes! You're both greatly appreciated here at Morty's!!!

OMG - I just saw that picture! Mark took my pic with his digital camera yesterday, but I had no idea he was going to elevate me to the highest levels of Christendom!

LMAO!

Archived