Oldguy's Big Brother Songs

Mark007

Oldguy - Just saw your videos Great job. . Do you believe in love at first sight?? :smitten:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the bump as I hadn't seen this thread until now. FINALLY!!! A thread dedicated to our one and only star, OldGuy!! It's almost shameful keeping you all for ourselves. It's too bad CBS doesn't know about you. I wonder how we can change that, if that's something that would appeal to you?

So I loved the first one, thought the Dick one was even better, but spit out my oj to the Preacher one. Friggen CLASSIC!!!

Ideas... mine are kinda far out there.. but you said this was okay...

- Jen spoof wearing a unitard

-Dustin spoof wearing crown with some sort of VD cream tube (if such exists) as his pointer wand..whatever that's called

- Amber spoof wearing an untamed hair wig and a bikini with how you're going to be America's Next Top Model, tossing loads of kleenex around...or... walking a run way made of crumpled kleenex...

- Daniele spoof about being so bratty, you can poke fun at the broom stick comparisson that someone made of her the other day..

- Nick spoof with his bandana

- Jessica cheerlearder spoof

-Eric and how he always twitches and has that weird eye thing happeneing...the guy is just socially awkward and bizarre

- You can even do a Boogie and a genital warts one..since that came out this year (ha!)

- A Power of 10 mockery with Amber struggling to answer the questions...asking what every other word means.

Thanks, Elle - I got a kick out of your suggestions.

But I draw the line at wearing a unitard or bikini.

YouTube would delete me for sure. lol

Yath - Who was I hating? I really don't hate anybody, in or out of the house. Maybe I was just feeling grumpy if I came across that way.

Anyway, you know how much I love you . . .

No, No, No!!! You weren't hating, oldguy...NEVER!!! You simply wouldn't be capable of it!!

I was just referring to a convo about you that that happened to occur in the Hate thread that had NOTHING to do with hate.

(I'd say most posts in Off-Topic have nothing to do with the--er--off-topic topic...)

And, oldguy:

Anyway, you know how much I love you . . .

Right back atcha!! :wub:

Oldguy is really adorable. Here are my suggestions for future songs/videos:

-- a song devoted to floaters and the floating strategy (maybe pay heed to all the great ones)

-- a song about the SOVs and how they were never able to take down the nerd herd

-- a song about the nerd herd

I don't know how far back in BB seasons you go, oldguy, but if you have seen all of them you could really expand and come up with a song for Chicken George, for example, or maybe Dr. Will, or maybe Dr. Will and Nicole and how funny they were together, or maybe chilltown, or maybe one about the stupidest moves BB houseguests have made and call it "Ode to Marcellus." :)

Keep up the good work, oldguy! I loved these!

Thanks, Carmen. And thanks for giving me the idea for The Dick Song. All your suggestions - and everybody else's - are great, but the season is rapidly

drawing to a close.

Saturday, Mark and I are going to work on one called

Sounds of Big Brother. I'm working on the text and Mark on the sounds. I think it's gonna be fun.

but the season is rapidly

drawing to a close.

awww oldguy, this won't be your "swan song", will it?

Say it ain't so!!!! :sadwalk:

You WILL stay on after the season, won't you..??

and hey: shoutout to Mark!

Yath, I don't think I've ever checked on the forum after the end of the season. I guess I could. Are many people still posting? What do they talk about -

just re-hashng? Or are they going to other forums - like Survivor?

We do still post here once in a while, but mostly we post in off topics... I will be, of course, posting in Survivor, and some of the other forums besides off topics... It really is fun Oldguy... We get really silly after BB is over... :)

just re-hashng?

Nope. BB will be OVER!!!!

Other forums for other TV shows, especially Reality ones, general news in the media..

But mostly, lots and lots of OT...where we talk about the REALLY important things in life, and always with the greatest of irreverence respect and shallowness depth.

Trust me oldguy, it's where you wanna be. :P

OG... Yath said it all .....

" But mostly, lots and lots of OT...where we talk about the REALLY important things in life, and always with the greatest of irreverence respect and shallowness depth. "

and - - we could use a few more male posters to help keep the ladies juices flowing ;)

Almost every popular show has a thread - Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, LOST,

Heroes, Grey's Anatomy and on and on and on.....

Drop in any time... the door's always OPEN (in CHAT too)

Yath - the words are written and Mark is working on his part. We're getting together Saturday afternoon and hope to "git er done".

Archived