Oldguy's Big Brother Songs

Mark007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very funny...the Dustin verse is my fav.

Oldguy, not sure if it was the christmas theme or anything but you remind me of Edmund Gwenn in that video.

P.S. extra bonus...on the side of the youtube with related videos.."Suck my d*ck song", "Girl Dick" Movie...maybe you should have called the song something else.

:D

You rock, oldguy! :smitten:

Ginger - Which video are you referring to when you said I looked like I was gonna bust out laughing?

Was it the Preacher Man? I remember one time I almost laughed when I temporarily forgot the next line.

I hated to see that "suck my D#ck" title. I didn't watch that video, but it sounds pretty disgusting.

Wish I had given mine a different title.

oldguy... YES! ive been waiting all week for that! and for a bonus we got a preaching man!!!! (i swear i heard you mention a ferret )

i dont know how you do these things without breaking down in laughter.. i would be peeing myself! thanks for the laughs.

Way to Go Oldguy. I just laughed and laughed. I am so looking forward to sharing with my daughter tomorrow when I go to visit her. Keep up the good work and whats better then making the whole world laugh.,

Hugs

BarbN :animated_wave:

Oldguy you did it again!!! You are the best!!!

P.S. I got the ferret reference at once... I laughed and said OMG he put a ferret in the song and my hubby thought I was losing it, so I amde him come and listen to it too... He wanted me to tell you that you are awesome and he doesn't even watch BB... :)

well oldguy.. my 14 year old son just watched all 3 of your videos and this is what he said...

"you know... he's not that bad... when you said he was an old guy, i was expecting some guy to mumble.. but this guy is really cool to do this"

PS... i said.. come watch these video's this guy from mortys made.. his name is oldguy! :animated_rotfl: anyways.. he is in that "whatever" stage.. so if he says you are cool.. then.... YOU ARE COOL!

Oldguy, you are the cats pajamas!!! My dh heard you singing the Dick song and came in my room shouting "What the hell is that". When he saw you he said, "Jesus, that guys my age!! After I explained, through my laughter and tears about you and your love of BB, he just shook his head leaving the room and I shouted out, told you I had my next hubby picked out and he LOVES BB!!

Just adore you luxlove.gif

Old Guy: You have been my hero around here for a while and after reviewing your videos, my admiration for you just went through the roof.

Don't know what other creative outlets you have but this is one Big Broette that is just swooning over your latest tunes.

Keep up the fun and witty posts - there are many out here enjoying them (and many more fans to come)

And I also want to send a shout out to your "production team" (Miss Mable?) and hope they are having as much fun pulling this together as we are watching it.

Archived