Zach Week 8

CeCiMom

I don't know, he could be a real sleeper and win it all. :animated_rotfl:

yeah, zach you've been there the whole time and i still couldnt care less

maybe getting you nominated will stir some activity on your part (something besides running on a treadmill in a bunny suit :wacko: )

There's someone named Zach in the house?

Seriously, poor Zach thinks he has everything figured out and he has no clue what's happening. He just told Jess that he understands the reason he was nominated is because she wants to backdoor Dick or Dani.

He goes on to say that he doesn't think that Eric and Jess have anything going with D&D, but if they do than he's been played (huh.. you think?).

The only time I notice Zach is when there's a new HOH and he has his nose up their butt.

I completely agree!

At least Nick was some eye candy. I'd rather check out Eric instead of having to look at (or listen to) Zach. (Now that's bad!)

I think the reason people voted that Zach was cute in the bunny suit is because he was almost fully covered up. :animated_scratchchin:

I just can't with him. (LOL)

Sorry folks. I am not a Zach fan (except that he was willing to be naked and KNEW it would be on ShoToo.....YAY!!!!ZACH!)

He is in the HoH with Jess tonight and is very nicely laying out the options that are left during the game. And he is spot on. He is not being a bully, he is just stating fact. And yes, he is on the block so he HAS to try whatever. But, no one should say he is dumb when it comes to this game. He has made it this far and, everything he is saying is true. It isn't just fantasy talk. He is looking at this week and the next few.

He may be a bore, but he is not stupid. He has not done anything....and that makes him a winner :)

Gotta love the floaters.

Dep

Hi my name is Zach and my word is my bond. That's why I'm telling Jessica that I think her plan is to backdoor D/D and I'm so happy about that but if not, I'll ask them for their votes no matter and for them to use the veto on me to set them up.

he is a strange one that zach... but it got him this far, i will give him that.

usually its guys like him that get voted out first week... so for him to still be in the house this far in the game... wow.

I've been impressed with him from the beginning.

I think he's more than just a typical floater.

They should have gotten him out before this. He's a smart player. And right now he's sitting in a pretty position.

I'm not sure if I thought he'd be gone by now. From the way the other hg treated him at first, running away from him every time he approached them I did think that they were totally annoyed by his presence in the house.

He was one of those that whoever won HOH, he immediately approached them with congrats and such and then would manage to prove in some way or another that he could be loyal to them. This is what kept him in the game thus far...not having a real partner as of now will probably buy him the ol heave ho real soon.

I can't to hear him talk. He is so retarded. His speech to Jessica showed him to be dumb. He was telling her what he thought she was doing instead of hearing her story and really figuring out whats doing on. I think he thinks when he drones on and on saying the same thing for over an hour that he is brain washing them into his plan. Instead he is just annoying everyone including me! I think he thinks that Jessica is dumb and he can talk her into taking the less threatening ones to the end. She can't win against Jameka or Amber in this game with the votes. (Dustin?) She helped get him out. She needs to be against Daniele or Dick in the end or even Eric to win!!!! Zach is just trying to stay in the game.

I'm pretty sure that Zach will be safe. America will vote to get rid of Amber and D&D want to keep Zach around because they think he is a vote for them. And they think Amber is closer to Eric/Jess.

It's all in the hands of America's vote this week. If America votes to get our Zach, than Eric and Jameka will vote out Zach and Jess will send him home with the tie.

Archived