Dick Vs Jen.... Does Everyone Forget Howie Vs Busto?

whome607

Everyone is giving dick so much grief for his attacks on jen, but what about howie tormenting busto and the nerd herd?

I'm far from taking sides on the issue but come on physiological warfare seems to work in the game amber might have won HOH if she hadn't broke down and cried(yet again) give dick a break I couldn't stand living with jen either I would want to lock her in the dryer or drown her in the HT :animated_rotfl:

Howie bustin on April was nothing like that. So he threw a couple of jabs at Mat and the dog, but dick has taken it to another level, and its a lot more fun to watch.

Dick makes Hurricane Howie look like Gentle Breeze Howie

another post to justify dick action

I believe Dick saw the Howie rants as an indication that type of behavior was allowed and welcomed in the BB house, even cheered on by many fans of the show. Personally, I'd like to see a limit placed on in, for the sake of the 'integrity of the game'

exit thread :footballhelmet:

This thread reminded me of howie threatening to eat Pepperoni...still one of the funniest rants I ever heard on BB...

:animated_rotfl:

Good grief. . . Howie's Busto Rant lasted one day and was mild compared to the vitriol coming from Dick towards Jen all summer long. No comparison.

Howie bustin on April was nothing like that. So he threw a couple of jabs at Mat and the dog, but dick has taken it to another level, and its a lot more fun to watch.

Dick makes Hurricane Howie look like Gentle Breeze Howie

Agreed... with the exception of the "it's a lot more fun to watch" part. I agreed that it was funny at the beginning... but Dick's constant rants and excalating personal attacks are disgusting. Didn't Dick say something to Jen about douching with Drano and then drinking it? Yeah.. that's no comparison to Howie calling Matt April's "fat hubby" and Pepperoni April's "ugly dog." Not to mention Dick's attacks on the other HGs... talking about Dustin's "bloody asshole" and using the pots and pans to wake everyone up.

The Howie-April incident was actually pretty funny because it wasn't overplayed. It was a one-day thing and it was just strategy. He obviously didn't mean it and once out of the house, all was forgiven. Do you think that Jen will be so easy to forgive Dick?

I have to say that in BB7 when Howie got pissed over his eviction, etc. he took it too far. I had to cringe a bit when he ended up in sequester with Marcellus and berated him. That period of time towards the end of BB7 wasn't his best.. but I'm still a fan (as you can tell by my username :animated_wave: ). I used to be a fan of Dick but now.. no longer. He's taken it too far and is without excuse or regret.

Archived