Dick Supposedly Purposely Burns Jen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how people aren't talking about the fact that Dick could of been burned with Jen swiping at his smokes or the fact that hot ash could have fallen on the seats and burned the covers or started a fire. Instead we have Dick bashers trying to make excuses for Jen who clearly was in the wrong. Not to mention I do believe Jen did hit Dicks hand which is an assault. But I guess that can be overlooked since Dick says mean things and Jen is so innocent right?

Sorry, then dont blow smoke in people's face if you dont wanna get smacked upside the head. It might be the only place in the house to smoke, but the nonsmoker still has the upper hand. The smoking spot is big enough to accomodate more than two people, he should at least keep his distance and not sit his stupid ass beside her.

She's been whining about him smoking since the first day, and yet she sits with him outside while he smokes, and sleeps in the same room with him. She has no right to complain about it when she does nothing to stay away from it. The blowing smoke at her was one instance, and she was like this before that. Dick is only allowed to smoke in one place, and Jen knows that. If she doesn't like it, she should stay away from there while he's smoking.

Go stand in a designated smoking area and tell them they need to move because of your rights. I'll bet you end up moving instead.

People seem to forget that she hit him right after he blew smoke at her. She jumped up and hit him. Nobody seems to have seen this, or maybe chose to ignore it. Dick even said he didn't make it an issue with the producers. They thanked him for being the bigger person in the incident. Say what you will about how he usually acts, but this time it was all Jen.

i didnt forget. and my sister didnt either.. and she HATES dick.. HATES him... and she even said that jen should have been booted out of the house on that alone.

as far as the burn... i watched it on the DVR, and i watched it in Slow-Mo.. that is the best! jen kept chewing on her apple the whole time. (really, if you still have it on DVR and can slow-mo.. its worth it just to watch her chew) ... anyways... i am pretty sure the only burn going on was the inside of dicks hand. even in slow-mo you can not see any intentional jabbing from dick.. so if jen has any burns, its pretty much her fault.

I don't think Dick saying what he says is so bad. Just because the people in the house have soft skin doesn't make Dick the devil. They are just words and if you let them bother you then that's on you. I don't Dick as someone who will snap one day. I watch the DR's and I know what he does is gameplay and it seems to work since it does get in the other houseguests head. Destroying someone property like Jen did was wrong and if Dick destroyed someones property I would say the same thing.

EXACTLY JFETCH. I posted somewhere on this board about how she was complaining from day one, telling Kail that she didn't want that old man or Dick touching her because he SMOKES. OOOOOOOHHHHH Then when he tried talking to her she was like "get away! EEEEWWWW" Give me a break. I don't like to be around smoke either, but I can wait 5 mins to come outside or go move somewhere else while the cig is finished. As far as I know, he can only smoke on the patio.

(and she even said she asked BB if she was allowed to destroy cigs BEFORE she came into the house. premeditation going on here if you ask me---that is, if she is telling the truth)

Shame on Big Brother for telling her that because destroying someones cigs is the same as ripping up someone shirt, shoes or anything they brought into the house. Now had Jen hid Dicks cigs then I would think it was funny but destroying them crossed the line.

I don't understand why this situation is any different than Dick pouring tea over Jen's head. I think Dick was the first person to cross the line. In fact, he has done almost nothing but degrade and mock the woman from day one.

People that don't watch/read the live feeds have no idea of the horrible, horrible things he's said to her. I'm surprised it took her this long to react.

i dont believe BB told jen that it was ok to destroy someones smokes. i think that is a lie. who asks that BEFORE they go into the BB house??? :huh: that really is a strange question to ask prior to walking into the house.

are you guys talking about what you saw on BBAD? You aren't talking about what happened on the live feeds BEFORE BBAD right? From what I saw with the live feeds BEFORE BBAD, she came out AFTER dick. Dick went inside to look for his cigs and she had hurried up and went to her room to see if he had gotten her stuff. He then came back outside before she did...........

I don't think Jen swiping at Dicks cigs is that serious I just want to point out to those who want to place the blame on Dick and use this as just another example of how evil he is and should be thrown off the show that it wasn't his fault it was hers.

I also thought the Jen destroyed his cigs before he blew smoke in her face because Dick has always been careful smoking around others and makes sure if they are ok with it. So him blowing smoke in Jens face had to of been provoked by something.

JEN DESTROYED HIS CIGS BEFORE DICK BLEW SMOKE NEAR HER OR IN HER FACE.

I am just going to say that there are things that are shown on Showtime that don't get the whole story or scene that just happened BEFORE it came on.

I agree with you erinj.

She asked before she came on the show if she could destroy cigarettes. I don't think she was reacting to the things Dick has said to her. I think she was mad that she was going home and lashed out. She obviously knew she would have issues with any smokers in the house beforehand or she wouldn't have asked.

He blew smoke in her face. That wasn't right, but I still don't think she should starting swatting at him.

I think she was still mad about BB telling her she couldn't destroy things. It is sending her a mixed signal by allowing someone to put mustard on her shirt, but not letting her rip up cigarettes. Why on earth did they have an AP task to vandalize if it's against the rules??

There are plenty of non-hillbilly states besides CA. So get over yourself for dogging the other states in the US. Also if you could please forward me the scientific data you have proving that 50K got cancer from second hand smoke last year I will gladly read over it.

Saying Jen hit Dick is like saying me sneezing is rain.

From what I saw Jen swatted at his cigarette and I don't even know if she made contact with his actual flesh. If she did make contact it was barely any at all. Good luck trying to get that in a court of law.

God every day this place just gets crazier and crazier with the sycophantic love of Dick.

If she didn't make contact with Dick, how come they went to the control room and didn't show Jameka pulling Jen off of Dick to us viewers?????????? Even Jameka was saying how she had to do that so....not so sure she didn't make contact somehow---just not necessarily when we could see.

Archived