Dick Supposedly Purposely Burns Jen

I am a Dick and Dani fan, but I was searching over on the BB Boards and found this about the cig incident:

http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn...B&tid=27376

They say Dick and Dani were catching up after Dani got back late last night and Dick told Dani he purposly burned Jen. It wasn't a bad burn even if he did that though, Jameka said she only got by the ashes. I was trying to find it on youtube, but it is not there. I mean I know that it is CBS Boards, but If there is more than 1 person saying they saw it, it must have happened. I don't know what to believe, but if you want to believe this go right ahead.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They tend to make up lies over there and join together to get others to believe it... If it isn't posted somewhere else I wouldn't believe it... Someone somewhere else would have heard that too and posted it if it were true...

Didn't I have to clean up a thread like this yesterday? I think I did, let me just say before it gets any bigger.

Have your say but DO NOT bait of flame other posters cause I have my delete and warn button at the ready today!

I don't think from the video it looked like it was on purpose either. I was just reporting what i saw. But about getting rid of Dick, They would't get rid of him unless he did something like Justin did because they are trying their hardest to keep him on here without looking bad because of what he does. I don't think Dick would actually do that though, he seems to have pretty good self-control from doing anything to rash. I really think everyone is also to hard on Dick. He probably isn't like this outside of the house. I think most of it is game play.

Ok, I watched BBAD and saw the what happened....

Right before the show was knocked off the air even....

Jen kept trying to grab the cig outta Dicks hand....

He then moved it to his other hand to keep her from getting it

and he kept telling her she was gonna get burned....

He did NOT do it purposely.....If you could see how

careless she was being while trying to grab the cig,

it amazes me that she didn't get burnt more then she did.......

She refuse to stop trying to grab it and again, Dick even

switched the cig to his other hand to keep her away from it.....

I watched her grab it and after she did, that is when BBAD went

off air......

Dick has said and done alot in the house that was wrong but.....

the other night, he did nothing to her....She went nuts and started

destroying his cigs....She did not care what happened......

It looked as if she was trying to start something big, maybe to get Dick

going off enough to where he would do something that would cause him

to get kicked off the show......I honestly think this is what she was trying to pull....

He made a truce with her and from what I saw, he stuck with it......

Untill she went nuts the other night and started breaking all the rules....

Rules Broken:::

1. Destroying others belongings.....

2. Eating reg. food and not slop....

3. She physically went after Dick and his lit cig....

Again, I agree that Dick has done wrong but....

This was not his fault!!! Jen started all of this!!

fyi... the video I first saw from Morty's main page recap didn't show it from the same angle as this on the Showtime feed... I was watching the live feeds online, and reading accounts that differed from what I saw, and this video from Showtime gave me more insight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKS5c3MA1Mg

I'm not BB so I don't have to make a decision on the matter, so I've stopped trying to decide which camp I'm in... my only thought is that if I were to get selected to go into BB, I'd want them to tighten up the rules concerning two things: penalty for eating, and penalty for verbal abuse... I feel Jen and Dick both are skirting around the rules, and both are as the chant has been for the last day, hurting the 'integrity of the game'

Again, from my first post i said that i was a Dick Fan. I was just looking over at those boards and happened to find this information and was just reporting it to you guys in case it may be true. I don't think it is because from what I saw, Dick moved his hand to PREVENT Jen from getting burned and being the idiot that she is, she still swated after it and got burned by the ashes and Dick even warned her. Also, I watched that video on youtube and why the hell is she like going after the cig like trying to put it out? Your hand isn't made of water Jen. So the way I see it is if it's hot don't touch it and Jen is an Idiot.

from the clip posted i cant see cig burning incident. but i did see that clown purposely blow smoke in her face

:food-smiley-005:

Donatosalltheway. I did see the altercation first hand. (The burning or not burning with a cig.) Most of you know that I'm not a Dick fan and if that influences how you think I saw it then so be it.

Dick didn't straight out or directly try to burn Jen but, once Jen started slapping at his hands to "take" the cig he did move the position of the smoke... in a downward turn. He did this so she would be burned if she got near it and he did move his hand in downward motion anytime she slapped at it. So, technically he wasn't offensively trying to burn her but, he made sure that if she was to get near the cig he could defensively use the cig hand burn her, and he did.

I don't know if any smokers ever had someone try to smack a cig out of there hands like Jen did but I had and like Dick I told them if they didn't stop they will get burned and you know what that is exactly what happened. Did I do it on purpose? Of course how else was I supposed to get the person to stop? Why people think it's a good idea to try to smack a cig out of someones hand is beyond me?

I agree that Jen instigated the drama that unfolded. She purposefully destroyed Dick's cigs, trying to provoke him, imo. He retaliated by hiding all her stuff in the HOH room. Should have been the end of it.

But, Dick took it a step further (what a shock) he provoked Jen by blowing smoke in her face, something he KNOWS is going to upset her. She then tried to get back at him by taking the cig that was blowing smoke in her face. It was a tit-for-tat situation.

As far as the argument that he didn't try to burn her because he warned her she was going to get burned is ridiculous. I'm a smoker (only smoke outside) and when my kids are running around playing basketball, racing, or general outside play, I'm occasionally in a situation where they get too close and I have to get my cig away from them.

I don't move my cig in a downward position and lower my hand... I move the lit end away from them and pull my arm up and away. Granted it was Jen that was grabbing at them but, Dick had every intention of seeing her get burned if an opportunity was there for him to get away with it.

People seem to forget that she hit him right after he blew smoke at her. She jumped up and hit him. Nobody seems to have seen this, or maybe chose to ignore it. Dick even said he didn't make it an issue with the producers. They thanked him for being the bigger person in the incident. Say what you will about how he usually acts, but this time it was all Jen.

EvilDick...I agree only an idiot would try to smack a smoke out of someone's hand. If you get any piece of it you're going, at the least, get some ash falling on you. And, Jen was very stupid to try and do it, imo.

But, if you actually saw the exchange... Dick wasn't JUST a sitting guy with a cig in his hand trying to protect himself... he wanted her to get burned and slightly jabbed at her, showing her she was going to get burned if she came at him again. There is a difference.

I saw it and Dick was just trying to get Jen to stop. Dick shouldn't have to keep moving his smokes away just because Jen decides she wants to take it. If she doesn't like the smoke then walk away until he's done smoking. What she did was wrong and got what she deserved.

Well I saw it on Showtime & while Dick may have been holding the ciggy funny it was only held that way after he switched it to his other hand & after Jen had made repeated swipes at him. Dick did not sit there & jab at Jen. The only time his hand moved towards her was in a defensive manner when she was swiping her hands at him.

Sorry, the nonsmoker doesnt have to walk anywhere..its the smoker who needs to walk away.

Sorry, he can't walk away. There is only one place that he can smoke. If she chooses to sit there she can't complain about it.

Why does the smoker have to walk away if they are outside? Smokers have right to you know and if you don't like the smoke then walk away since YOU don't like the smoke. It's the same thing if someone keeps farting. If I don't like it I will walk away.

Archived