America Voted For Eric To Evict Jen???

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about sponsors, as they probably would not want to be linked with the stuff that comes out of that girl's mouth (i.e. the racial comments she has made), but I'm sure that they're silently happy that people like Amber exist as it keeps them in business. :lookaround:

Amber doesn't have fans...she has sponsors...I believe one of them is KLEENEX.

:animated_rotfl: she'll be the perfect spokes person for them

I don't see anything fishy. I know alot of people who voted for him to evict Jen, as did I. I dont care for Jen or Jameka but Jameka can't play for hoh so who cares if she stays. Jens a good competitor so I voted for her to to b/c she's the biggest threat.

Those polls just show who you like... if there was a poll that showed who people dislike the most Jen would probably be much much higher than Jameka. Dick and Jen are both you either LOVE them or HATE them, not a whole lot of neutral whereas with Jameka most people are fairly neutral on her.

I'm An Eric fan. I have never heard anyone say they like Amber. I really hope CBS goes back to their old polls where you get to rate people individually. I think that gives a much better indication of how everyone feels about each person.

I smell interference--if the polls at CBS are any reflection of how people voted in the AP Poll. Jen's the second favorite houseguest with 20%, while Jameka has only 3%. Could CBS be trying to protect Eric since he would be the lone vote to evict Jameka, or does production want to ensure she goes (by not having Eric persuade everyone to keep her) because she seems on the verge of walking out anyway? Keep in mind too that a lot of people don't watch the feeds and have no idea of what's gone on in the house in the last two days.

Maybe...those who vote in the CBS polls do not vote in AC and vice versa. I, for one, do not vote in the popularity polls, but I do for the AC. I did vote for Eric to evict Jen. If I voted in the CBS popularity poll, I would not be voting for Jen.

Eric has fans?

I'm an Eric fan. I love the AC involvement!

If the vote was to further America's* player in the game, Dick would have gone home last week...not Dustin. just saying...

I voted AC for Dick to go. Dangit! :bangin:

I voted 30x myself...to evict JEN

They only count 10...unless you used different computers and cell phones.

I think CT is porud of her because she became one of the most memorable BB player ever.

yeah....no. People will forget her soon after this season. They will remember Dick far more.

Jen has secured her place in the BB history books and the first Penalty Nom...then Penalty Vote. She will be referred to in later seasons when someone is on slop and they ask, "what would happen if I just ate?" Someone will say, "You will get a Penalty Vote, ala Jen from BB8".

Sure, she'll be remembered in places like Wikipedia, but not in the minds of most BB watchers. Also, you are assuming that there are going to be future BBs (and I hope they do...more entertaining ones). :o

It depends how America sees it....Eric would be really persuasive...if America told him to vote out Jameka and I like Jameka.....I also like Jen ....why could Danielle have taking off Jameka instead....

I am up in the air....I havent voted...will not waist my money.... Got other things to spend my money on....

It doesn't have anything to do with Dick for me. I voted for Jen to go because it would mess up Eric and Jess' game to have Eric give a strange vote for her to stay.

If Amber does have any fans, I hope they will feel welcome to come here and post, just like everyone else, by the way.

Archived