America Voted For Eric To Evict Jen???

I have no problem believing America voted to evict Jen. After what she has done the last few days. She has ruined the game. For her to stay and Jam to go is a slap in the fact to the Big Brother game. She refuses to hold up her end of the bargain. If she hadn't won that veto she would be gone. Every bite she takes is a F you to all the people who would love to have her spot and would have played by the rules. I say good riddance.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ not really.. I think CT is porud of her because she became one of the most memorable BB player ever. It was never about the money or winning for Jen. I think Will and Boogie knew that Jen was never going to be a master strategist type player and I give Jen big props for making it this far.

I think CT is porud of her because she became one of the most memorable BB player ever.

UM No... I will forget her after this season and hope to never hear her name again... I am sure I'm not the only one either... Memorable are people like Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, Dr. Will, Boogie, Jase, Cowboy, Maggie, Ivette... Not Jen...

Hahah well its not about whose name you want to hear or not. :)

A lotta people want to hear Jen's name and she is be in the book for one of the most interesting BB players.

Your list lost all its credibility with names like..Kayser..

:animated_rotfl:

No sorry, Kaysar is well remembered... He was the person most thought they would hate, but most everyone liked him from the very moment they saw him on the show... When Jen gets to come back to the house 3 times then you can tell me she is as memorable as Kaysar... :)

i voted to evict jen

my husband voted to evict jen

people that i know that watch the show voted to evict jen(my mom, my pops, my 2 sisters, my best friend in Alabama, my cousin in Ill, and the list goes on)

so with that saying, I dont think it was rigged at all

Dick and Jen will be the most memorable players from BB8, no matter who wins, whether you like them or not.

Jen has secured her place in the BB history books and the first Penalty Nom...then Penalty Vote. She will be referred to in later seasons when someone is on slop and they ask, "what would happen if I just ate?" Someone will say, "You will get a Penalty Vote, ala Jen from BB8". Like her or not, jen has set the precidence for the rest of Big Brother's life. Even if something changes, like they go back to PB&J, someone will always ask why and Jen will be brought back up.

Dick will live on until there is someone more outspoken, but less vile. People will say, "He/ she reminds me of Dick". Or is someone is caught lying, someone will post, "They wouldn't do that if Dick was in the house."

I would even imagine in seasons to come, a future HG will refer someone's obnoxious behavior around another HG as, "She's pulling a 'Dick' on him." Or, "He's about to commit Jen-o-cide". They will become verbs and ultimately titles, as in "You're the Jen of this Season."

And as BB rolls into Season 12, the likes of Howie, Maggie, Allison and Cappy will be but a faint memory reserved for only the really hardcore, "I came to play" HG's. Dick and Jen will remain up there with Will because of his devious mindgames, Janelle for for winning streak, Kaysar for his "bad penny" tendencies and Marcellas for his stupidy and arrogance.

i like Jen better than Jameka, and i would vote for her as far as popularity goes, but i vote to evict Jen over Jameka, cause its just not fair whats happenedthis week, and Jen deserves to go

Eric has fans?

Yeah... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I was pointing out that the polls can't be trusted to say how popular someone is. She may be popular, but she is also hated. Remember Dick's fans will vote for her to go, along with Danielle fans, and probably Eric fans.

Exactly!

Eric has fans?

Oh yes he does, and I'm one of 'em!

does amber has fans?

uvp, if Amber does have fans, they ought to know better than to come to our board because they'd be laughed at!

Really though... I can't imagine Amber having fans outside her family/friends.

Archived