America Voted For Eric To Evict Jen???

I smell interference--if the polls at CBS are any reflection of how people voted in the AP Poll. Jen's the second favorite houseguest with 20%, while Jameka has only 3%. Could CBS be trying to protect Eric since he would be the lone vote to evict Jameka, or does production want to ensure she goes (by not having Eric persuade everyone to keep her) because she seems on the verge of walking out anyway? Keep in mind too that a lot of people don't watch the feeds and have no idea of what's gone on in the house in the last two days.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

something is fishy

I was pointing out that the polls can't be trusted to say how popular someone is. She may be popular, but she is also hated. Remember Dick's fans will vote for her to go, along with Danielle fans, and probably Eric fans.

Just look at the poll here. People saying they don't like jameka and like Jen but don't want to expose Eric or ruin the game for the Donatos so they were going to vote for Jen to go. That's all. i can see how the America vote ended up for Jen to go if most people based their voting the way fans did here. that's why america should not be part of the game. Now it's gonna be one boring show. i'm glad i didn't pay for feeds, LOL!

JFetch is correct. A lot of people are reading the polls wrong on CBS. Those polls only indicate the % of fans that voted for each HG as their favorite. Nowhere in the poll does it indicate who is hated.

Zach is at 1.8%. That means that 1.8% of fans list Zach as their favorite, but it doesn't mean that 98.2% of fans hate Zach. In order to get those numbers, they'd need a poll where you rank each HG first to last.

As J said, there are a ton of Dick, Dani, Eric, Jess, Amber, and Jameka fans that will want Jen out this week to further their own players place in the game.

Dick is listed as the most popular in the polls, but I'd bet that he may also be the most hated. It seems to be a love/hate view of Dick with no in between.

Here's question... If the pole was started Monday night when Jenn decided to break rules ect would her popularity still be as high? I think not to think that something isn't Fishy, I'm sure things are a little Fishy, but perhaps the whole situation with Jenn has turned the tables for some.

No Jameka isn't popular but she is following the rules...

in all real honesty if Jen stays next week I won't want to watch BB because its going to be another wierd week. Id just get rid of Jenn, keep Jameka she can't win HOH, anyways only thing she can do is POV, but Id rather keep Jameka over Jenn unless people like the "lets ignore Jenn" stuff almost all of yesterday before the girls came back.. I didn't even think Jenn was in the house. and any time a camera was on her Id switch.

I don't agree with what Dick does, and how he is with people; however, he isn't breaking rules. He's not ruining the intergraty of the game.

Probably the internet voters thought if Jen doesn't want to play by the rules then she should go home. I did see comments from a few other forums and most of them the majority wanted Jen to go home. I think the TV viewers were split.

Well, finding out that Jen got a penalty vote instead of a penatly nomination makes it seem like it would be better for them to get rid of Jen now. Jameka still can't play for HOH. Even if Jen had a penatly nomination, things could always change by next week and people could let Jen stay another week and get rid of someone else.

There was no way CBS was going to allow America* to keep Jen. For any number of reasons. The "Penalty Vote" is purely a sham and they have rigged the AP vote to make it impossible for Jen to stay.

I personally voted for Jameka to be evicted about 40 times last night.

If the vote was to further America's* player in the game, Dick would have gone home last week...not Dustin. just saying...

Not true Francis. Eric was No 5 on the LNC's pecking order, not to mention on Dicks hitlist, now that he is aligned with Dick he has moved up, lost two people who were after him and also controls 50% of his destiny if his group makes the final 4.

Much better shape with Dustin being evicted then Dick

jus sayin

Eric only goes on the block next week if Amber wins HOH. I'm not sure how one can be in much better shape in the game than that.

Everyone except for Amber would put up Jameka and Amber. Even if one comes down, there's still one left to vote out.

Pretty damn good shape.

i just love the people that say things are "rigged" when things don't go their way....the polls on cbs only show jens "fans" votes...let's have a poll of jen haters and see what comes up...i do, however, think the DR has been too influential this year...if everything the HG's say is true...but who knows...we aren't there and i'm certainly not taking jens word for anything

Archived