Wednesday, August 22

uvp

when do power of 10 with amber and daniele air?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got some fireworks now that Amber and Danielle are back. Amber is yelling at Jen for what happened now. Jen said that she will not go to sequester unless the producers let her talk to her family first.

I think they only air the people who makes qualifiying round... they prolly dint cuz it dosent take only one day to shoot. so they dint even prolly made it.

Most game shows film a week's worth in 2 days.

Eric just said they still have to get the same number votes to get Jen out. 3 have to vote for her to go, plus the penalty vote, so it has to be a 4-2 vote for Jen to leave. This is because of it being a new rule, and the math would be different each week.

I think it's completely obvious that Amber and Daniele have a "new" deal. That is why Amber is being so indignant with Jen.... she's working Dick (being on his side) big time!!!

I agree that Jen is being selfish and her integrity for BB is out the door. But, it is pissing me off that Eric is participating like this against Jen (or anyone else) after knowing what it's like to be on the back side of Dick's wrath. He's being a Hypocrite, with a capital H.

daniele is back i see some fireworks today

I think it's completely obvious that Amber and Daniele have a "new" deal. That is why Amber is being so indignant with Jen.... she's working Dick (being on his side) big time!!!I agree that Jen is being selfish and her integrity for BB is out the door. But, it is pissing me off that Eric is participating like this against Jen (or anyone else) after knowing what it's like to be on the back side of Dick's wrath. He's being a Hypocrite, with a capital H.
i think pretty much the whole house is working with dick. all these hg are dick sheep no pun intended. eric is a loser him and jess seem like kind of folks who would laugh at the retard kid in class

my god eric stfu. what i dont get with jameka is why she'll be upset with jen when its the other hg who are the ones voting her out. i hope bb next year bb cast folks who actually have brains and a ounce of gameplay.

Does anyone else think that Daniele or Amber won some money and thats why they're not talking about it (Power of 10) because if they did the other hg's might want to get rid of them sooner than later?

Jameka is mad because she is also on slop, and she gave up 5 HOHs, and Jen is breaking the rules and acting proud of it. Jameka would love to go off slop since she will get the same penalty vote, but won't because she respects the game.

Does anyone else think that Daniele or Amber won some money and thats why they're not talking about it (Power of 10) because if they did the other hg's might want to get rid of them sooner than later?

They can't talk about it because nobody would watch it if they knew how it went.

I'm loving Jessica even more right now. She's telling Eric exactly how I feel about what's going on with Jen. Bravo Jessica!!! :clap:

she doesnt respect crap. if she respected the game she would have played the game instead trying to get to end by kissing azz and group think

I'm loving Jessica even more right now. She's telling Eric exactly how I feel about what's going on with Jen. Bravo Jessica!!!

what she said ? i was watching the outside feeds

She's basically telling Eric that the BB producers told all of them (the 6 that didn't go to NY) that it's NOT their place to put Jen in her place... they do that by voting her out.

If they want to discuss with Jen why they are upset they should sit down and do it calmly.

Jessica is upset that Eric, Amber, Dick are all going off on Jen. That when Jen is being yelled at she gets flustered and says things that she doesn't mean... in other words they come out wrong, from what she's thinking in her head. Jessica is telling Eric that she has that in common with Jen... if someone was yelling at her the way the 3 of them are going Jen... she would be saying "messed up" things too.

What really sucks is they keep yelling at her that she's ruined the experience for all of them, but what about Jen's experience? She's had it worse than all of them and the ones who've left put together. so she ate and she's on her way out. Sounds to me, that only works for the benefit of all 6 of them, why do they have to continue f*cking up her experience, BB included. That just ain't right, i don't care who you are.

Jen needs to be friggen smacked in the face, she's not even playing dumb, she is dumb!

Dick needs to rip into her harshly, Eric did a decent job, but Dick can really rip her a new asshole.

That's ridiculous... a woman should be smacked and ripped a new asshole because she's not playing a GAME they way YOU think she should.... :rolleyes:

What really sucks is they keep yelling at her that she's ruined the experience for all of them, but what about Jen's experience? She's had it worse than all of them and the ones who've left put together. so she ate and she's on her way out. Sounds to me, that only works for the benefit of all 6 of them, why do they have to continue f*cking up her experience, BB included. That just ain't right, i don't care who you are.

i basically turn my feeds off for the night. this year cast is by far worst than season 6 for me and i hated that season.

What really sucks is they keep yelling at her that she's ruined the experience for all of them, but what about Jen's experience?

Jen has repeated said she's not there to play. She now says she will not go to sequester. She's breaking rules, and doesn't care. That's her experience.

I hope she walks out before Thursday to shut her up about how she refuses to go to sequester unless the producers bow to her wishes. She's demanding that they let her talk to her family.

she refuses to go to sequester unless the producers bow to her wishes. She's demanding that they let her talk to her family.

I wonder where that came from... LOL

Amber asking Jen how could she do whatever to hurt jameka? Amber had no problem telling Daniele she will vote out Jameka, her only friend in the house when Daniele had not even asked her to do that. BALLS!

Archived