If Jen Can Survive, She'll Be Up There With Will As One Of Best In Big Brother

jkygogo

What about Dick for being able to stay last week? Everyone was against him last week. Jen has almost no chance of staying I hear, but She isn't even trying to stay so if she stays it would be because THEY decided to keep her and get rid of Jameka. She has absolutly no Will like qualities to her. She is not playing the game in any way, shape or form. Ha, Will...

Dick stayed last week because of Eric and Eric shouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for the producers.

with the penalty vote she is good as gone

People are interested in Jen only because they have never been exposed to anyone like her before...there are various degrees of self-obsession...but she is Beyond textbook case...her self-absorption is the most extreme of anyone I personally have seen that wasn't Famous or an internationally known figure due to their talent...I am really interested in meeting her "so-called" best friends, it's my opinion that she doesn't have any due to her ability to rub people the wrong way immediately. She has developed a rather thick skin from this personality flaw and that may be her biggest asset.

Can someone tell me what she has done that is soooo brilliant????

Just askin - maybe I missed something :lookaround:

Archived