Spoilers - America's Player

Jem

America's Player Vote  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Eric Evict Thursday 8/23

• Jameka
    • Jen

On the other poll I voted for Jameka...then I flipped and said Jen...

now I'm voting for Jameka again..... Jam or Jen I'll be happy!!!!

I really don't have a favorite, never did have much of one.....

This year most of these people have gotten on my nerves sooner or

later!......I know who I don't want to win the 1/2 mill...AMBER!!!!

JMHO.....LOL I am a flip flopper!

I believe I voted for Eric to evicted Jameka in the first poll posted about this. The reason for it then was to see if Eric could pull off getting other people to to vote out Jameka and to split the pair of Jameka and Amber. In away, though, that would be kind of bad because Jameka still can't compete in HOH for awhile. Jen could still go up next week and still now leave. Maybe getting Jen out now would be good.

It would be sad if Jen got HOH this week and nominated two people, and then she herself was nominated, as well.

I had originally voted to evict Jen. I'm waiting to watch the episode before I vote, but i think I'll be voting to evict Jameka. I donno though, Jen's been flaunting breaking the rules, so I might be inclined to vote her out..... I'm flip flopping.

(edit) I just read about the penalty vote vs penalty nomination - If its a penalty vote, then ill vote to evict jen.

I voted that he should evict Jen (in the poll). I don't think Jen can do anything for Eric and Jess as far as strategy goes. But Jameka has Amber's ear, and she might be the one to team up with Eric and Jess to go against Daniele or Dick when the time comes. It's a difficult decision, though, as either one is liable to turn on Jess and Eric at any time.

I have to look at the final two and think to myself that if it was between Jameka and Jen, I'd rather see someone win who played rather than prayed her way through the show. So, I was torn but thought that probably Dani will insist on Jen leaving, and I don't want Eric to get a weird vote again. Dustin's not there to blame it on this time, and Jen's on the block, so he can't blame it on her.

I still want D/D to win the 1/2 mil....but I will take Jess winning or possible Eric...if either of the gals (Jen, Jam, or Wham) wins I will not be happy

...but then again...everytime I root for my pony they lose to some I despise....

oh let's see...Will, Boogie, Maggie (losers...hate em all)

-Kyo

I voted that he should evict Jen (in the poll). I don't think Jen can do anything for Eric and Jess as far as strategy goes. But Jameka has Amber's ear, and she might be the one to team up with Eric and Jess to go against Daniele or Dick when the time comes. It's a difficult decision, though, as either one is liable to turn on Jess and Eric at any time.

i dont know what show you are watching but this has 0 possibility of happening

i vote jameka

she cant play hoh

I think, with 2 lame ducks on the block (Jen because of her inability to win hoh next week and Jameka because of her inability to win for the next couple of weeks (or is it longer?) that it's a toss up. :animated_scratchchin:

I voted Jen, because somehow she always manages to survive. They should get her out this week.

From a different site:

The Executive Producers had a chat with the houseguests who are currently in the house, minus Amber and Daniele who are on their PoV trip. One of the items discussed was the punishment for Jen taking herself off slop.

While not completely confirmed it seems that the producers are giving Jen a penalty vote instead of a penalty nomination because she is already on the nomination block. Zach was seen earlier counting votes with his fingers and held up six. Dick said, "instead of a 5-0 vote now it'll be 6-0" to Jen after the house meeting.

This changes everything.

I find it funny that CBS didn't give any info on the Jen situation. I mean how is America supposed to tell Eric how to vote if they don't have all the info. It's just silly. So now I assume they will reveal all this info on Thursday after the AP choice is locked in angry022.gif

I am voting for Jen, then clearing cookies and voting 10 more times for Jen, and will continue that....

Doesn't matter if you clear your cookies.... once your IP address casts votes CBS will only count 10. I'm voting for Jameka......Jen brings a lot to the show bad or good however you look at it imo..Jameka brings nothing.

how is America supposed to make an educated vote (not that they actually do, anyway), when they don't know about the penalty nom/vote whatever the heck it is...not everyone reads bb boards....(i'm sooo confused about it! can ANYONE explain please?)

i would vote jam out originally....but knowing what Jen's been up to...i would now change and vote her out.

how is America supposed to make an educated vote (not that they actually do, anyway), when they don't know about the penalty nom/vote whatever the heck it is...not everyone reads bb boards....(i'm sooo confused about it! can ANYONE explain please?)

Sounds like the American way of voting to me. Uneducated, and uninformed.

I voted for Jameka because I want the mystery vote to pop back up.

Archived