Tuesday Night's Show

rzavi4jc

Something just occurred to me, sorry if it's already been discussed somewhere. They usually wrap the tuesday show with the veto ceremony, but doesn't America need to know about what Jen did in order to tell Eric how to vote? Should be interesting.

very good question... I'm guessing there are more voters that don't watch the live feeds and won't have any clue about last night when it comes time to vote...

Didn't Dick have another tyrade after the veto ceremony that BB didn't show? I mean, I know they showed 5% of his rants, but he did other stuff after the ceremony.

In all fairness, If BB didn't show Dick's rants and raves, they shouldn't show Jen's outburst. They should explain after the vote Thursday what happened. Just to keep this thing "fair".

I hope they do, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I do have a question though. This is the first year I have watched all of the episodes and kept up on the live feeds. What day do they usually check in with the sequestered house guests? Because if they were going to show a segment on Dustin in the jury house, they could probably cut that to make room for last night's happenings.

They didn't show sequester last Sunday. Wait, don't they show the next person going into sequester and meeting Dustin there..so it should be on Sunday, I guess.

Who wants to see Dustin by himself floating on a raft in some giant pool...I can wait til the next person goes in.

i think they may mention it tonight..i'm not sure they have had time to edit it all and i think they will be showing more of dan and amber on their trip...then hype the fight for thursdays live show ratings.

and i'm telling you jen isn't as smart as people are (some people) giving her credit ...just listen to her try to carry on a conversation

No it will not be shown tonight. BB won't stray from its regular format. Just like in BB6 when there was a TON of drama after a veto ceremony, it didnt make the cut until the live show. The only way I could see it being on tonight is if they block out Jen's "I'm going home anyways" comments.

They won't show any of this tonight because it took place after the veto ceremony. It would not make sense for Jen to act that way because as far as the casual viewer is concerned, Amber and Jameka are the only ones in danger.

This mess will be the first thing on Thursday. And Jen will leave because the plan to get rid of Jameka is done now that the producers can't understand the term "penalty NOMINATION" and are instead throwing a vote towards Jen that will negate America's Choice. Funny how Big Brother conveniently changes a rule. The original thing they told Jen was how it was supposed to be, except they left out a part. Jen was supposed to go on the block as a THIRD nominee next week, with the HoH still getting to pick two people.

In all past BB episodes, when sequester has started, the only time they show or reference it is during the live shows. It's a segment Julie talks about, and they show it before eviction and the HOH competition. During the Sunday and Tuesday shows, they show the food comp, nominations, veto and the veto ceremony as well as the storylines between all of the houseguests. They don't stray away from those topics on Sunday or Tuesday's show. They show footage about the game inside the house. Thursday's show is the only time they talk about other things, such as family members, past houseguests and sequester.

talk about it here.

HAHA! go zach! so funny! eric looked upset. hehehaha,

i love how in the diary room amber is crying saying "Im done crying! im not going to do it anymore".. she was crying while she was doing it!

Good luck Daniele!

I just cherish Amber talking about her visions. she officially is certifiable on national television. And SO funny when she says she's done crying whilst crying! TOO f'n FUNNY!!!! :laugh4:

Archived