Monday, August 20th

CeCiMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sFun_fly.gif

jen was caught in some lies the week that eric was up on the block. even she couldnt keep what she said straight. thats when her eyes started to flutter and do weird things way too much.... i could list things all day long, but you would just make excuses for her or counter it with some lie someone else did.. so it doesnt even pay to get into it. they all lie.. even jen and jessica. nobody said they were worse for it. its part of the game. move on.

It's not black and white, it's shades of grey. Not all lies are equal and not all liars are equal. No sense in me saying anymore. Some people think if you lie it's equal to everyone else and there's nothing I can do to change anyone's mind so whatever.

I mean really, if someone lies about their age and occupation it's not nearly as severe as lying about loving someone and taking advantage of them.

All lies are not created equal.

What does lie mean?

brb going to go ask Amber

Marty, when you're talking to her be sure to differentiate between "lying" and "laying"...only 1-letter difference; it would be easy for her to misinterpret...

of course when its someone you dont like lying... thats when we hear "a lie is a lie is a lie"

Hope you're not talking about me. I'm many things but one thing I'm NOT is inconsistent. Or do you so quickly forget the week I stuck up for Dick here and had the Dick haters after me. I call it like I see it no matter WHO the HG is.

Personally, I've always liked the player who can get the furthest doing the smallest amount of shady things. That's one reason I REALLY loved that firefighter that won Survivor a few years ago. He was such a stand up guy. Sure, he manipulated and lied a few times but he definitely didn't do much. He got by a lot on his great attitude and the fact he was so good at challenges.

You don't always need to be a bastard to win these things.

I was embarrassed for Amber last night when they showed her asking what the different words mean. It was pathetic.

What's weird is that she said she "forgets" what words mean. I guess that's what drugs do to you.

Both girls are packing. Dani said the DR said they would be going overnight. They also told them to pack dressy clothes but nothing with a pattern on it. That sort of indicates they are going to be on some camera somewhere, because anyone knows patterns make TV camera's go nuts trying to focus. Could they really be going on Power of 10 as has been speculated?

I would not want to be Dani right now, because I would not want to be seen in public with Amber. Amber might spoil her trip also, as Dani will spend the entire time explaining words to Amber LOL!

I don't know, but Amber has already made a fool of herself on BB. Would CBS be silly enough to put her on a game show?

Man, Jen is totally working it with giving Amber clothes, shoes and pointers. It's nice see a little subtle manuvering (sp?). I really hope Jen makes it through this week and back into the HOH.

I also like Eric and Jess considering the possibility of Jen staying. I think eric knows that if it's between Jen and Jameka, there's a big possibility that America* will chose Jameka to be evicted. Eric also knows that Jessica really likes Jameka and really doesn't like Jen. This is a hard sell, but for the good of Jessica and Eric, it is a necessary move.

* = the voting public that resides in United State of America and Canada. These views are from phine in and online voting and may not necessarily represent the entire population of the two countries.

AHHH i can hear Dick on the diary room asking about eric saving him for the final four.

And the DR lady asking him to stop because of technical difficulties, then telling him what to say again, then more "please stop because of more technical difficulties". :animated_scratchchin:

Archived