Dr Manipulation At It Again

Xal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the DR hadn't stepped in to stop Eric from getting the boot, we might be where we are now, just without him. Possibly Dustin would still be here, maybe Jen would have went home last week and maybe it would be Dustin this week. They really should have stayed out of it, but they haven't and I am still totally obsessed.

Just a thought: when everybody started to love Jen so much, it was mostly because she was so good at standing up to Dick's rants, which he has basically stopped now. Without that she does seem very boring. Much like she was before he started into her at the very begining of the show. Really Dick has totally made this show worth watching this year. He has had an impact on every single houseguest, whether it be positive or negative. HE IS THE SHOW. JMO

Just a thought: when everybody started to love Jen so much, it was mostly because she was so good at standing up to Dick's rants, which he has basically stopped now. Without that she does seem very boring. Much like she was before he started into her at the very begining of the show. Really Dick has totally made this show worth watching this year. He has had an impact on every single houseguest, whether it be positive or negative. HE IS THE SHOW. JMO

he is not the show for me. the show for me is good gameplay, hg working other hg. i see bits and pieces of good gameplay neither of which dick has really shine in

IMO Jen's lack of umph comes from being on slop and knowing that she will continue to be on slop. The only reason why Dick is scene as so entertaining is because his rants over shadow everything else. He is a colorful character, I will admit, but as far as gameplay, he's getting played by his daughter. It also doesn't help that CBS is milking the "estranged relationship" a bit much.

Jen is playing the game well atleast in my opinion. Dick on the other hand is playing a horrible game. He should be thankfull that the majority of America is somehow mezmorized by his ugly looks and nasty habits but without AP Dickw ould now be in the sequester house.

Jen owns and deserves to stay. Dick didn't make the show but I don't think Jen did either. This season it has to be Eric and AP that caused all the drama and rollercoaster ride!

Good point Chi Chi. We don't know for sure the DR told her that.

So then why did BB get so angry when Danielle said they tried to get her to keep veto right after? They were threatening her more than usual over the loudspeaker.

When Jen and Dani said what they did last night, the first time when Jen said it they just said their normal "HGs, you can't discuss your diary room sessions with other HGs". Then Dani discussed hers about them pressing her to not use the PoV and BB got mad with quite a tirade. They went off camera but you could still here BB in the background and he didn't just say about the DR sessions, he added some about penalty noms.

I don't see why BB would be so pissed if it didn't have at least some truth to it and I don't see a single reason why Jen and Dani would lie to each other about both their DR sessions.

Because Amber made a deal with Daniele.

Dani said she would take her off if she promises her ONE week.

Amber said that she will swear on her daugher's life that Dani will not be put up by her the rest of the season.

(Dani just asked for one week but Amber insisted on the rest of the game) :animated_rotfl:

Archived