Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

I thought you all might find this interesting...

Michael to Eric... Eric I want one of those shirts... Eric no... Michael you would never give me one of those shirts... Eric you come to VEGAS and I'll get you one of these shirts...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Agree all the talk has been about Mike but if not him I'll say Kaysar

Due to the high demand of folks wanting to know what was going on with BB and Morty's site getting lots of people hitting it... He had to disable that feature for a little while... :)

Not me because it will screw up my next week predictions...I guess I shoud have waited to make my choices.

I think that James is going to be a fun player. He seems like he could be somewhat manipulative and I look for him to have dr will style diary room comments.

As a person .. he seems very intelligent, sometimes funny .. but a little too opinionated .. and *shudder* a republican

Could be or maybe they are keeping the feeds on longer so they can talk about who won and what's going to happen so that we don't hear what's going on... Maybe it's just taking a long time too LOL

I know CBS might want to block the feeds for that .. but you know that they're gonna spill the beans. They always do. Last year during comps, sometimes the cameras would give you a peek and then go back to fish.

I haven't had any peaks since it went fish .. :(

You think they really would sway them from talking about the contest with live feeds going? I sorta get that, but then I don't. I'm really not sure why we can't watch the contest, except the fact they save something for tv. But we did pay for the live feeds... I think we should get something. It's all confusing, but I'd like to know their thinking on it. Ya know.

Well every year we get to know who won before the show airs.. they block most of the comps i think to keep us tunned in for the network show .. is that's where CBS gets a ratings boost .. they don't get credit for the people watching feeds.

I just thought of something.

Maybe they are having the food comp too? They did say that today was the last day for PBJ?

maybe it's luxury to win access to the gym ..

lol if it's not food. POV shouldn't take this long.

I am going crazy over here .. my i-net went down this morning .. and now fish for 2.5 hours once i-net is working ..

I need my HG fix!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name