Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to figure out who is sleeping where is a giant ordeal! I think it's Yvette that's being totally bossy. She told someone just to go stand by their bed so they could get things straight. For some reason Yvette & Maggie took the sheets off one bed and then put a sleeping bag on another bed & made the bed with the sleeping bag on it. Oh-the people with the duvets gave up their covers since they already had something & they are using them w/the bags. Yvette has taken it upon herself to make sure everyone who comes in knows this & offers to help them make their made - I think she's concerned they won't do it right.

"You might just have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen."-Michael to Janelle.

"I never noticed there was like windows behind everything" (in BB). Fish

Then someone mentioned there were black lights and we have fish again. Then it came back and Janelle said she can't talk about colors-apparently she was admonished by BB about something.

(I'm having to wear headphones and noticed Michael has an extremely smooth voice, almost suspiciously smooth.)

Guest baileyboo

why aren't the feeds free? Cant BB just have the courtesy to just give them away instead of sell? Who cares about funds...they can give away 1 million dollars cant they?

why aren't the feeds free? Cant BB just have the courtesy to just give them away instead of sell? Who cares about funds...they can give away 1 million dollars cant they?

because CBS is a greedy network!! don't u even have to pay for the america's choice call? I think u do cause I never voted over the phone.

Just so ya'll know there were some comments earlier about Sarah having PoV... They seemed to try to be covering it up...

They have been talking about the competitions and they stated that there was nothing on Sunday's cause it would be 8 days as HoH... They were talking about there wouldn't be a PoV meeting tonight cause they always gave the PoV winner a couple of days to think about what they were going to do with it and then someone said have they told you when you might can use it Sarah and she said no... Then fish... That's what I heard and someone else heard it too... Don't know if they were just talking or teasing cause when the feeds come back on someone said so wait Sarah you're PoV holder and she said no no and laughed...

There were comments made that his alarm clock didn't wake anyone else up... Hope this helps Neb... Sorry about the mistake last night...

Michael is coming off as very well spoken and very intelligent right now talking to Ivette about college... Seems to be very nutrael on the issue...

April seems intent on getting Kaysar evicted. She backed up James that K stabbed him in the back and just said that she asked K to pray for Bentley and K said he couldn't because in his belief animals don't have souls. I wonder if it is possible she is with Ashlea or if she wants to pick off the men (despite her claims). Should be interesting to watch how she plays this game.

Guest ranster627

Is that certain Yana? I have come to believe they held it, but haven't had the ceremony ... then again, I'm a reader ... not a watcher! :wink:

Ranster,

I am not certain... I know for sure I heard them talking last night while they were in the hot tub about Sarah having PoV... I am also certain that I saw them with the box today... I am also certain that the meeting wasn't long enough to have been the contest... I am also certain they have been talking about it being in the morning... So who knows LOL... maybe they are trying to throw us off... Maybe they haven't held it yet... That is one BIG :?:

Guest babyvfan
April seems intent on getting Kaysar evicted.  She backed up James that K stabbed him in the back and just said that she asked K to pray for Bentley and K said he couldn't because in his belief animals don't have souls.  I wonder if it is possible she is with Ashlea or if she wants to pick off the men (despite her claims).  Should be interesting to watch how she plays this game.

I just don't want Ashlea evicted!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name