Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

Guest agiordano

is that somthing cbs would do , start the live feeds befor the airing of the pilote episode

like i really hope becuase im sooo excited but , is that somthing we can look forward 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that somthing cbs would do , start the live feeds befor the airing of the pilote episode

like i really hope becuase im sooo excited but , is that somthing we can look forward 2

well if it is anything like last year they will wait

i havent heard anything about it.....i imagine they probably do......but they wont show any of that "toilet" stuff on the feeds.....they had mirror cameras last year....so that when they would put on makeup or pick at themselves we got to watch all of that....jase was the biggest picker on the earth! lol. :roll:

Guest Grant
I've got a question.

If I get the live feeds and lets say I don't have cable and can't get CBS, will I be able to watch the shows on my computer?

Nope. The live feeds don't show the shows. :cry:

I've got a question.

If I get the live feeds and lets say I don't have cable and can't get CBS, will I be able to watch the shows on my computer?

Drat... what to do...

THANKS!

Guest Grant
I've got a question.

Drat... what to do...

THANKS!

You can download them..I'll PM you about it. :lol:

I've got a question.

Drat... what to do...

THANKS!

You can download them..I'll PM you about it. :lol:

Oh thanks!

Someday I won't be a poor grad student and I'll BUY BOTH!!! happy046.gif

I wonder if the bombings in London are going to affect the premiere and as result push back the live feeds. You know they are going to have news on this all day and maybe specials on it tonight during prime time.

Sending my Prayers for those affected in London.

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Some of you are mentioning seeing people walk by when your watching the feeds of FISH.

Where exactly are you seing that happen in the picture? I can sort of see a small break in the tank plants near the lower back right corner......is that the spot? :?:

Welcome Melissa & D/G.

Domestic, if you look to the right of the live screen there is a very tiny place that you can see (somewhat) through. Last week you could see through a large place, but they added more plants. I'm trying to send "secret" messages to Bubbles and the Bubbettes to try and get them to move the plants...no luck yet though. LOL

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name