Will This Season Help Improve Future Bb Gameplay Or Behavior?opinions

uvp

because you'll would think this season after seeing all past bb they wouldnt have made so much idiotic moves and decisions its like they never watch bb before

hopely the bible gets to stay at home in future bb seeing as it didnt help this bb hg

Hopefuly CBS will screen the players better next year.....I don't know if

I could stand another Amber wanta be famous type.... :bigcry:

or Queen Dustin... :queen:

As far as gameplay, watchout about being someones pawn cos' you'll get

backdoored. :bump: JMHO>>>LOL

yeah i think going up as a pawn next season wont be offered

but you never know there is always wannabee marcellus in the wings

I think it's all downhill from here on...

They will want someone next year who is even more OVER THE TOP than Dick, based on his popularity. I mean, how are you gonna top him? Have a serial killer in the cast ???!!!

I think it's all downhill from here on...

They will want someone next year who is even more OVER THE TOP than Dick, based on his popularity. I mean, how are you gonna top him? Have a serial killer in the cast ???!!!

lol

pov will be call golden AX

Yeah, why don't we fill the house with 14 Dicks with the same exact issues this Dick has and let 'em all have verbal battles and see whose left standing. Now, THAT would be interesting! In fact, bring the Dick from this season back for the ALL-DICK BB9.

I am not worried about having more Dicks in the house......um.....more Dick types in the house. I am worried that with AP they could be leading the show into The Average Joe or Joe Schmo or whatever it was called. How long did that last?

Maybe next year they could offer money to the houseguests to vote certain ways on eviction night. Tell them its just between that person and the producer. Then offer the same thing to all of them. If they talk about it to others they give up any money they have already gotten. Or something like that. The producers can figure out the details, they are smart.....um.....yeah, right.

I think they should have a financial reward with HoH. That may stop people from throwing it so much. I think people feel safe and don't go all out in these competitions but if money were involved maybe they'd think twice about choking on purpose (Zachary).

Also, it would make people pause before giving up the chance to play HoH for POV (Jameka)

Well a few of them make me think of American Idol rejects...you know, they truly think they have talent, charisma, etc. but are really a laughingstock !!!

I just watched the feed of Amber talking to God in the hammock, and, uvp, I agree with you, she probably will need professional help after she gets out of that house and finds out what people think about her. She may not be able to handle it.

top models reject

Nearly every member of this year's cast is a ringer SO LONG AS they have both Dick and Jen to play off of. Nearly all of the drama this year has been centered around one of those two, so as long as the two of them remain in the house the show is good. I think this is the first year I can remember where the show has depended so much upon so few HGs for it's livelihood. Take Dick and Jen out of the equation and all we have left are tears, prayers and hugs.

CBS can thank the two of them, Dick especially, for giving them a show this year.

This year has been the year of the back door. They set up the nominees specifically for that purpose. I wish they would go back to only the person WEARING the POV is safe. If you win and use it - then you give up the right to be safe. If Dani uses it this week instead of keeping her original nominees I will be very disappointed.

For me, this season is ruining BB for me. I wouldn't watch again if someone like ED was on. I do agree all the people seem to be rejects and CBS could have done much better casting. Come on CBS give us the REAL BB back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, this season is ruining BB for me. I wouldn't watch again if someone like ED was on. I do agree all the people seem to be rejects and CBS could have done much better casting. Come on CBS give us the REAL BB back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you've gotta be kidding!...ED saved BB8...it was a snooze fest without his outbursts...Jen had her moments but Dick took BB into watchable mode...their improved ratings didn't come from tossing checkers into paper cups...

I'll admit that Dick's antics have improved the tv show. The first few shows were very boring, and looked like they were just throwing camera footage onto the tv with no storyline. Watching the show at first was like watching the live feeds during the boring parts. I remember thinking, wondering if the whole show would be like that, poorly put together.

Now, it seems they have too much good footage to show and they try to cram in as much as possible. With watching the live feeds and reading the updates, you already know what has happened in the house, and watch the tv show, wondering what all they are going to play.

During those intense weeks when Eric was on the block then Dick was on the block, and all the fights that happened within the house, I wondered how much they would show on the tv show, and so far, they've been pretty good about showing most of the footage.

Archived