If Eric Were To Be Voted Out...

If Eric were to be backdoored this week or voted out some other week, do you think BB would elect to make someone else AP or just bring out the twist and then have a whole new twist on the house. There has to be a new twist coming soon. It is always somewhere around this time where there is a double eviction or a twist. There could also be something to do with another Coup D'etat. Maybe even they could have a Luxury Comp. or just do regular AC when he leaves. Something will happen soon, i don't know what, but i know something will happen. What do you guys think about it.

eric is not leaving any time soon

So far, I've been led to believe 1 thing:

BB is not creative and doesn't think too much past what they think is their BIG twist (as I seem to be disappointed most seasons on what they consider HUGE IDEA/TWIST)

Be nice if I were wrong, but...

he won't be backdoored this week due to the lack of support when they tried it before...now they have begrudgingly called a truce and aligned themselves with the goal to eliminate the flippers...It would have been nice, since Dani won her own POV, to allow her to evict HOH's choice with no vote...THAT would have changed the game!

In my opinion, there have been a couple better definatly last year, and others, but this one has been pretty good. I know a lot of you are gonna say this has been a bad year because of the players in the game, but for some reason, I just can't wait for every episode. Maybe it is just because i love BB. Although I can't stand Amber saying how she has these visions, if she really had visions she would know she is leaving within the next couple weeks.

If AP and bringing the 3 "Worst enemies" into the house are the 2 big twists, i am very dissapointed with BB this season even though it has been one of the best seasons.

by far the worst. season 6 was my worst season but this one beats it hands down for the title.

I actually think the most likely scenario is that they do regular America's Choice and they do the phone call from home and all that crap.

bb doesnt want to hurt dick gameplay

him winning ac would totally screw him

Archived