Who Is Getting The Boot *spoilers*

Joah

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 vote isnt something to get pissed about

Who are you guys planning on voting to get evicted this week?

Jameka or Jen?

Amber or Jen?

I want Jen to stay in the house, but want Amber gone. I don't see why Daniele would pull Amber off instead of Jameka!

ETA: Okay, I see now why Daniele wants to take Amber off and leave Jameka up there. In the deal Amber made with Daniele, was it just to keep Daniele safe, or both her and her father?

If Jen is pov replacement...I'll be voting for her to stay...no matter who she's up against.

It will be interesting to see if Dani caves to the DR pressures and not change noms. She probably will change them though...and Jen will likely be evicted instead of Jameka....which would suck! Seems many voters are afraid of a little competiton for their beloved D&D. They know Wham and Jam are no threat where Jen has the potential to be.

So would it be smart of Daniele to leave in someone that is a bigger threat to her?

When Jess & Eric get HOH then they will make the deals best for them.

:lol:...c'mon fizzle....I'm just trying to drum up votes for Jen to stay in...however I can....I dare ya to vote to keep her in...I double dare ya! :lol:

This might be another 1 weird vote week, because I have a feeling if it is Jameka and Jen, Eric might have to vote out Jameka? Will he be the "one vote" again if they try to get Jen voted out? Jameka adds absolutely ZERO to the game. Even though she is not a threat, she isn't playing either. She just listens to others and eats.

ImIn.. dont even start to double dare or double dog dare me..!!!! grrrrrrrrr

plus.. i am not voting this week. i am taking a nap! i didnt vote last night on the woobie and i wont vote tomorrow night either.

i could be swayed if say.....all the name calling on the boards could end for a day... (yea, like that would ever happen)

I will not be voting for Jameka no matter who is up against her... If it's Amber then Amber gets my votes, if it's Jen then Jen gets my votes, etc...

I have a hard time believing if Eric has to vote out Jameka he will be the only one. Zach hates Jameka (and the feeling is pretty mutual). Eric just has to play on Dick and Zach's sense of fairness and gameplay. "Jameka is a floater and she shouldn't be in the game" argument is very convincing.

Telling Amber that Jess/ ERic can work a deal with Jen is also easy. Seeming as how Jen CAN play for HOH and thus making it ore difficult for Zach or Dick to win. Eric would only have to get Jen and Amber together. There's a long time until the Thursday vote.

Eric has already mentioned a few times he's not discussing voting until Wednesday...knowing that America's vote (Tues) will influence how he strategizes. I don't think we'll see too much game talk from him until Wed.

If Jen decides to start playing....she needs E&J. They are her only hope. I think she'd have a better chance of getting Zachs vote via Jess than trying to get Ambers. And Zach not liking Jam is a good angle...but boy, he'll be tough to convince to vote against D&D wishes...and he doesn't like Jen at all either! Maybe Amber can be swayed...but she's looking at Jameka being her only trustworthy ally in the house...so it's doubtful she'd vote to evict Jam (and she's probably sworn on her daughter's life not to vote her out...lol). Not looking good for Jen...but stranger things have happened!

She's a goner without E&J though...so Jen supporters and Jameka haters must unite and vote AP to evict Jam! :help:

I don't trust Eric and Jess sticking to the agreement they made with Dani and Dick.

sFun_slapfight.gif

And I don't trust D/D sticking to the agreement they made with Eric and Jess. This could go round and round, no one should trust anyone with anything at anytime for any reason in this game.

Archived