Who Is Getting The Boot *spoilers*

Joah

So with amber and jameka up and danielle with POV, this week was probably the easiest yet?

edit: I tried changing the second d to a capitalized D but it's not letting me. :animated_scratchchin:

Mod note: There is a filter which prohibits consecutive captial letters in thread titles and descriptions.

Use spaces to avoid this. (Of course, mods can override this.)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele will always find something to complain about. When others were on slop during her last HOH, she had the nerve to complain over and over about the food, when she even had the special snack basket. I have a feeling Daniele never makes anything easy for herself. She has a permanent frown unless everything is going her way, or she is listening to someone make jokes at someone else's expense, or she is trashing people and laughing at them behind their backs.

And I say this from a perspective of someone who liked her the best at the beginning.

I've mentioned this in another thread, but... Daniele is a brat.

She may be beautiful and pouty - and maybe just a bit cuter when she does it, but she's never happy unless she's miserable.

Every time anyone has confronted on the show (Jameka or Dick), she has just walked away, whining "Leave Me Aloooone!"

Must suck to be her.

I have a feeling Daniele never makes anything easy for herself. She has a permanent frown unless everything is going her way, or she is listening to someone make jokes at someone else's expense, or she is trashing people and laughing at them behind their backs.

accckk i just realized why i find myself disliking her...i AM like her :animated_shocking:

They'll get rid of Jen. They think she might be working with Eric. Plus, they see her as a strong competitor.

Edited to add: The thing to watch is the votes. America could decide it wants Jen to stay; especially if she is up against Jameka or Amber.

JEN

Don't think it's a smart move to keep Eric or Jessica in the game. Jen is more likely to side with D&D instead of going over to Amber and Jameka's team. While E&J are hard to read.

Given the choice between Jen and Amber, will America tell ERic to vote out Jen? Her popularity is much higher than it was in the beginning. Although Daniele wants to backdoor Jen, America might think it's a bad move.

So how would Eric spin keeping Jen? Maybe get with former LNC member Jam to join Jen, Jes and Eric? Tell Jam that Amber can't win an HOH, but Jen could repay you and keep you safe by going after D&D?

Or could eric get Jessica to use her lady powers on Zach to get rid of Amber?

Just throwing out scenarios...

Thank goodness....I thought I was the only one who didnt like Danielle and thought she was a selfish brat... the only time she reaches out to her father is when he is doing something in agreement with her....I can tell she is use to getting her way...Not once have I seen her try and reach out to her dad...but everytime I look he is trying to do everything to please her...even leave the show for her...brat!!!

i dont see eric going out of his way to keep jen like he did last week

Feeds have a quote from Dani saying its better to keep nom's as is.

I see it as two choices...barring backstabbing Eric and Jess.

Leave as is, get rid of Amber. She has been doing alot better in comps. 2nd in HOH, 2nd in POV. She might be making herself a threat.

On the other hand, get rid of Jen. Jen's always a good competiter, and its hard to say where loyalties are.

So basically, D&D have to weigh Amber's getting better in comps vs. their trust in Jen. I say 50/50 either way.

I really don't get the trashing of Daniele...she's done nothing but win ...ok, and whine...she still has a good mind for the game and today she thought out loud that America was somehow voting and thats why the votes have been all messed up...Eric turned white and was visibly agitated...so she may be quickly upset and a constant complainer...but she can sure play this game

Feeds have a quote from Dani saying its better to keep nom's as is.

I see it as two choices...barring backstabbing Eric and Jess.

Leave as is, get rid of Amber. She has been doing alot better in comps. 2nd in HOH, 2nd in POV. She might be making herself a threat.

On the other hand, get rid of Jen. Jen's always a good competiter, and its hard to say where loyalties are.

So basically, D&D have to weigh Amber's getting better in comps vs. their trust in Jen. I say 50/50 either way.

at the end of the day jen is leaving

Three of the 'big four' were all in the BY last night, and agreed that Jen needed to go up, if they had the chance to replace one of the nominee's. They talked about keeping Wham-Jam on the block for the next few weeks, like they did Jen and Kail. They talked about throwing one of the HOH comps to Zach, so he wouldn't be able to win HOH, when it comes down to final 5.

They all had such a love fest last night, I think they all really want to be in the final 4 together.

The wild card? Jess or Eric turning on their new best friends.

I see Dani pulling Jam, and putting up Jen, and booting Jen. It looks like she will lie about it right up till the POV ceremony.

The sh*% is going to hit the fan after I say this but...now with Dustin gone, all the fire is out. I now admit sadly that I miss hating his pompous ass. All the bruhaha about the Alice In Wonderland was just a smoke screen for a silly and simple HoH contest. I am sorely disappointed. Jen is actually likable now, Jameka doesn't get on my nerves as much as she did and I truthfully don't think Amber is going anywhere because there is still hope for some good crying bouts. I think Jameka is going to be truthful. She'll win against anyone else because she's so "blessed". We need Eric to start up some stuff SOON!

So if Jen goes up and the America votes to evict either Amber/Jameka, I wonder what Eric will do? I guess he could try to suggest giving Jen a sympathy vote, but I think Dick would totally spaz at that idea. He'll want to stick it to Jen and make sure the votes are 5-0.

Archived