Amber Rap On Youtube

Mark007

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UVP says: "you really are a old guy." You call 37 OLD, Uvie??!!!

Someone asked if I'm married. My wife passed away in 1999. I'm currently living with Buffy - my dog.

Oldguy... Old or not you are still very handsome and I wouldn't mind having you as a step father either... You are wonderful and you keep it up!!! Wonderful video!!!

Oldguy.....too bad you live in Florida...My Mom lives in California!!! LOL

I just watched your rap again.....to cool.

Do some more...... :hurray:

different definitions of rap

rap: A form of pop music characterized by spoken or chanted rhymed lyrics, with a syncopated, repetitive accompaniment;A composition or performance of such music;Slang A talk, conversation, or discussion; Slang. to talk rhythmically to the beat of rap music; Slang. to talk or discuss, esp. freely, openly, or volubly; chat

to me what he did was a rap and i loved it :D

No way would I turn on a radio and listen to what you call rap "music". I don't like hearing women called ho's, don't care to listen to stuff about cop-killers,

f# this and f# that. Give me Beyonce, Michael Buble

or Josh Groban any day.

How come you like Dick so much? Jus askin.

Ginger, you cut me to the quick. Much of what Dick has said absolutely disgusts me. He is not the kind of person I would associate with in the real world.

By the way, if I do a video of The Dick Song, sung to the tune of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you're really gonna think I speak with forked tongue. But it's all fantasy, for fun, and does not reflect the opinions of the . . . whatever I am.

It's all good Oldguy, I was just curious. Of course I am in no way saying Dick is a rapper (ha ha) but yes degrading women is the common denominator there.

Anyways, I look forward to your next hit....I would be disappointed if you were a "One Hit Wonder", so keep them coming and remember turn up the sound.

in BB booming voice:

"HEY, KNOCK IT OFF"

"STOP THAT"

"MORTY MEMBERS, PLEASE STOP SINGING"

"OLDGUY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE RAP ROOM"

"OLDGUY, RAP ON, RAP ON"

sFun_dancing.gif

"THE LIGHTS MUST REMAIN ON DURING THE DAY"

"THANK YOU"

Archived