Are Fans Fed Up With This Season Of BB?

dumblonde

Are Fans Fed Up With This Season of BB?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Are you fed up with this season of BB?

• No
    • Yes, but I will keep watching anyway
    • Yes & I am no longer watching the show

I don't know if "fed up" is exactly how I feel but, I'm more of the BB crazy fanatic that will watch no matter what... no matter how po'd I get with a hg or the producers.

I do wish that the producers would be less manipulative but, I loved Sov 6 and then Will and Janie last year and they (BB) manipulated in their favors those years so, how could I be too mad that they're doing it for D & D this year, when I don't like the hg's they chose to win? I can't and so, I'm not.

Bottom line is... I think BB could stay out of it more and let the drama unfold naturally but, that's not what they're really in it for... they're in it for money and that means ratings as soon as possible.

jmo

It's entertainment baby... and that's how I look at it. (Hope Daniele goes soon... :lol: )

I am fed up, but being as addicted as I am, i won't stop watching, but I won't be watching this week with Daniele Disgusto as HOH. I'm done with her attitude and whining and selfishness. (i.e. not even thanking dad for using the veto, thinking everyone hates her, its all me, me, me)

If what you say is true and CBS and Producers have manipulated the show for Sov6 and Will & Janelle, then D&D won't win. Just saying...

Not at all. I am really enjoying the show this year.

I think the AP thing was a good idea but it caused a lot of fans to be angry because they thought it was not fair to Eric. I am sure CBS will never do it again.

Bella,

I don't think that UVP said this is the first time he's watched the show, I think he copy/pasted it from another message board from someone else. See below

All quotes taken from CBS.com message board.

This is the first season I've watched this show, my wife got me into watching it. but it's clear as day for anyone with 2 eyes that this "America's Player" is a way for the producers to manipulate the show and therefore continue with the ratings. there's no way they're taking a poll into account, the producers are making Eric manipulate the game for how they want it to be. If Eric had been able to vote and nominate and strategize the way he wanted, Jen and Dick would be gone already. and the producers know that controversial characters like Jen and Dick are good for ratings, so they manipulate the game and put in "America's Player" to actually make people think they (the viewers) can change the outcome. it's a complete sham. when these reality shows like Survivor and Big Brother first started, it was about real people being left on their own to strategize and try to win. but this crap is as pre-scripted as a sitcom. tonight was the last time I'll watch this show.

Guest jordansmom

Some ppl are "fed up" with the hgs that are left. S6 ppl were "fed up" with the NH. So telling someone not to watch b/c of that makes no sense IMO. Attack the Hgs not the posters.

dumblonde. I started one of these related to "will you still watch if Eric gets voted out?" back when everyone liked Eric and the producers blatantly allowed the HGs to see the banner plane in an attempt to save D&D. What I learned is that 95% of big brother fans might as well be writing "baaaaah" on these message boards instead of words, because they are all sheep who will follow wherever the producers lead them, loving every minute of it. They won't get fed up, or stop watching, no matter what happens.

uhhh, i believe its those posters that are saying bb sucks and THEY are going to stop watching. nobody was telling others to stop watching..

i think some of use were saying... "well, if you say you are going to stop watching.. then stop watching. we dont care"

No....I'm not fed up with BB. I'll admit I complained at first because

IMHO that it was alittle slow, and boring (beer pong on BBAD), but

after last night's show...Wow! The look on Dustin's face was PRICE-

LESS....I almost peeded myself!!!! so I flip-flop too!

I enjoy Morty's boards....and everyones views , one thing I can say...

its not boring... :animated_wave:

I think this actually has been a good season, in spite of some of the things going on... what I like about it is that these particular houseguests always seem to keep us guessing with their flip flops and never knowing what they're going to do next.. they get so paranoid and then the fun begins... not my favorite group of houseguests to date.. but interesting to watch none the less... they certainly keep the boards entertaining...

well, they put in a bunch of stupid insane people.. thats for sure... BUT

have we ever had a cast that was so confrontational? wow... i think not! BB6 comes close, but this season takes the cake.

I have felt like the editing of the TV shows has been the most entertaining this year. I am not talking about whether anybody was edited to make them look better or worse. I am talking strictly on an entertainment level. I feel that the 1 hour TV shows this year have made me laugh out loud & they have held my interest quite well even though I knew ahead of time most of what was going to happen. For me the the BB8 TV shows have been the most enjoyable of any season.

Archived