SEINFELD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Classic tv never goes out of style and will always have fans. Seinfeld for sure is a classic. Great show!

Guest CrazyB

Watching it now!!! Worlds are colleding cant spell the word but its a good one where geogre's woman is friends with Elane!!!

"So, you're still Master of your Domain?"

"Yes, yes I am. Master of my domain. But I will tell you this: I'm going over to her apartment and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!"

"Wait, wait wait... Whoa, whoa whoa-- what did you just say?"

"I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!"

"Do you hear what you're saying? Can you hear it? This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop!? That's the *dumbest* thing I ever heard. I mean, it's incomprehens-- I'm not gonna let you do it!"

"Well, I'm doin' it. Get out of my way..."

"No, you can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime. When we were boys looking through our bedroom windows we would think, 'Why can't there be a woman out there taking her clothes off?' And now that wish has come true and you want to... pfffft... throw it away?!"

- Kramer and Jerry, fighting over the woman across the street, in "The Contest"

:D:D:D:D :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Guest XandraSkye
It was my favorite episode too. My favorite part tho, was when Elaine was out of the contest because of JFK Jr. LOL