Jessica Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear the conversation, but I just assumed if she was laughing about it, it was more of an "I'm an idiot" laugh rather than "DUI's are so funny" laugh. I just imagined her texting and backing into a parking garage pole.

A friend of mine was texting and ran into an ATM. No one was injured. The car was damaged and the ATM was destroyed. The police came and tried to make it seem like he was trying to rob the thing. At the time, he didn't think it was funny at all (college football player turned bank robber), but now, he tells the story and it's funny as hell. That's all i thought Jessica was doing.

I never saw Jessica as a malicious person, unlike Dick and Jen. I never saw Jessica as a hateful person, like Eric and Danielle. I guess I never saw Jessica as someone who would find vehicular manslaughter funny...unless she had to explain the definition to Amber.

lol Francis, now THAT was funny! I've enjoyed Jessica in the house since day 1... my wife didn't like her at first, but now she wants her to win the game lol

Jess just said something like...Maybe Jens is a paid actor or something, like maybe each week they give her things to do and when she completes them...she gets money!!! She had 1/2 the twist!

Dick did not think this would be fair. I really think Jess is going to feel played!

P.S. I never post... BUT THIS SEASON IS DRIVING ME WAMBER!!!

she imho is in the same boat as zach, jameka, amber which is done absolutely nothing in the game to deserving winning

Archived