Jessica Week 7

CeCiMom

HAHA someone has finally said it ERIC IS GAY! Not that being gay is bad. But I thought that all along! LOL I swear if I would have said that thsi whole board would have attacked me LMAO!

you have to have tough skin to survive around here. dont take it personal :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know how you know when this girl is thinking

she close her eyes real tight

squint was the word i was looking for but i couldnt spell it

thanks

final four easily

I was watching to the feeds before I had to run out earlier. Jess was saying that every car accident she has been in she was by herself. She said her car accidents were from being on the phone...... text messaging while driving. :bangin:

She thought that was funny..... NOT.

I had a friend die from the other driver text messaging causing an accident.

Am I the only one who believes that Jessica and Eric have a mutual USE thing going on? I don't buy the crush bit from either side. They're just stringing each other along.

The funny thing is that they're both doing it and both of them think the other one is sincere.

That's how I see it too. Of course, I also think that Eric isn't into women.

Eric is a bit of an exhibitionist though, WTF with his nakie jumping jacks?! And Jameka big breathy "mmhmm" That whole thing creeped me out.

......Back on topic......

If Jess goes to the f2 with Eric I think she could win this thing. I know I wouldn't vote for Eric to win.

i am surprise eric dont include her in his group of folks who did nothing the game and he dont want them to win

i been saying it all season final four easily

.After hearing about her deal with text messaging in traffic having wrecks and laughing about it I have a far less opinion of her morality.

This isn't a morality issue, it's more of a stupidity issue! I mean, how many of us talk on the cell phone, eat food, drink coffee, mess with our ipod, listen to loud music, look at maps, or take moments to stare at ourselves in the rear view mirror to check our hair or make up while driving? ALL of these things have been known to cause accidents and unless we've never done any of these things we probably shouldn't be throwing stones in Jessica's general direction. Yes, texting while driving is an extremely stupid thing to do but it's only one of many. When I was her age, I thought I was invincible and couldn't hurt anyone by my actions- Her laughing about it I take as only a sign that she is young and ignorant about it and needs further education so she fully realizes the possible consequences of her actions.

Kayo ,I agree but a poster said that even after the wrecks she had no remorse and laughed at the bad event like it was fun. She did not have any feeling about the seriousness of the situation that she could have injured someone and looked at it like a fun game ,so there is where the point of her having lack of morality lies.

IMO she is a ditzy blond too.

I think if Jessica's wrecks actually hurt someone, she wouldn't find it funny. Because no one was injured, I say it's ok to laugh. Sort of like when you see your friend trip and fall, you ask if he is okay. If he's fine, you laugh at him. If he's not, you help him. I don't think it should be held against her or her morals...but that's just my opinions.

Because no one was injured, I say it's ok to laugh. Sort of like when you see your friend trip and fall, you ask if he is okay. If he's fine, you laugh at him. If he's not, you help him. I don't think it should be held against her or her morals

Sorry when you have a friend die because someone is texting while driving it hits home to me. Jessica got in 3 accidents while texting people. That is 3 times she could have killed someone. Not OK and not smart in my book.

I certainly see Marty's point on wrecks... it would be like laughing after the fact of DUI, even if no accident or getting stopped by police occured... "well gosh, no one got hurt, so it was ok... and did you see how he was swerving all over the road, it was just too funny! " Try going to a group of MADD and expalin that logic...

it would be like laughing after the fact of DUI, even if no accident or getting stopped by police occured... "well gosh, no one got hurt, so it was ok...

Good point and you beat me to it writing same ,as I was just about to compare it To DUI ;)

Three wrecks and she is only 21 ,damn I bet she has some high car insurance payments !

Archived