jessica.jpg

New Thread

Thanks

You'll have an easy week... let's turn the heat on the showmance. :love:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumbass doesnt know eric vote will be to evict you in final four

She's definitely safe this week. With their current situation in the house, Danielle wont want to burn the bridge between their alliance with her and Eric this week. I guess she can stay focused teaching Eric the rest of the female anatomy lol.

goes back into the shadows and assume her role as coattail rider

final four easily

and unless somehow things go a stray i dont see that happening

dude how awesome would it be if jessica and eric went up.. HAHA! turn the house upside down!

You're kidding right? Then your beloved Daniele would be talked at all week, and then we'd have to hear her whine some more. Please don't make us listen to it this week, it's the only reason I'm happy she won HoH. She has a Nick letter to shut up her annoying pity voice.

Guest jordansmom

I so see Jess winning this thing. If shes final 2 I think she has it in the bag. Jury votes will all be personal this year IMO.

lol that was funny

letter for amber too

you dont have jameka vote if you make final two :lol: dumbass

Am I the only one who believes that Jessica and Eric have a mutual USE thing going on? I don't buy the crush bit from either side. They're just stringing each other along.

The funny thing is that they're both doing it and both of them think the other one is sincere.

Guest blahsno1fan

I agree with you crusty. From the first time everyone was saying how cute a couple they were I was thinking to myself wtf? They are playing each other and if they both make it to the final 2 then they both deserve it IMO They kept their head in the game.

I think Jess is using Eric to get further into the game...and Eric is using Jess to appear straight....

pretty much :animated_rotfl:

Guest blahsno1fan

HAHA someone has finally said it ERIC IS GAY! Not that being gay is bad. But I thought that all along! LOL I swear if I would have said that thsi whole board would have attacked me LMAO!

Archived