Who Made The Dumbest Move, Ever?

Sassy

Who made the dumbest move, EVER?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Whose move was more stupid in the history of BB?

• Marcellus, for not using the veto on himself
    • Dustin, for volunteering to go up as a pawn

I voted for Dustin. Yes, seems nothing can touch Marcellus' move, because that was classic. But with Marcellus, he made that decision at the last minute, thinking he was safe. It was only moments after he chose not to use it that he was evicted. He didn't know the others had already talked about what to do if he didn't use it. But when he didn't, the other HGs weren't able to talk, and had to quickly make a decision.

With Dustin, he should have known better, first off. Plus, he should have realized that he still had 4 days from the time he was used as the replacement nominee to the live eviction. With already trust issues in play with his group, he should have noticed that during those 4 days, people could talk, deals could be made, and Dustin could end up leaving.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was also extremely dumb of Jessica to nominate Dustin to begin with. From a gameplay perspective her best bet was to bust up the Dick and Danielle alliance. That makes Jess and Eric the strongest in the house.

It also sends Zack afloat.

The whole thing on the part of Eric and Jessica was stupid from top to bottom. They just lost this game tonight. Erica hasn't won a comp nor has Jessica this whole entire game, the one shot they have to leave a mark they target one of their own.

Stupid!!!!

I don't think it was a dumb move. If they busted up the strongest alliance in the house, that leaves them out there as one of the couples. With Dick/Dani being disliked by so many, it takes the heat off of them.

Also, as long as everyone stays true to the "4," they're an extremely strong 4 person alliance.

If Dick had gone home and Dani won HOH, no doubt she would've nominated Jess and Eric. IMO, they saved their butts (this week) by keeping Dick.

Jess DID win a comp. Did you miss last week when she won HOH, nominated Dick/Dani, played in POV and nominated Dustin? It's quite possible Eric has been throwing comps because he didn't want America to draw the "line in the sand" too soon by forcing him to nominate his own team.

Eric WAS being targeted by Dustin. Out of the rest of the LNC, they kept saying Eric would be the first to go because he was shady. He did to them what they planned to do to him. They didn't keep him last week because they wanted to stay true to the alliance. They did it because they needed/wanted his vote to evict.

No matter who goes up/home, Zach will stay afloat. He's loyal to two people - himself and the current HOH (whoever that may be each week).

Anyway, I voted Marcellus. He was an idiot for not using the veto on himself.

I agree with this. When Marcellas did his move, the veto was new. How many times has the pawn been evicted since then? Should be a golden rule. Never put yourself up as a pawn.

Hmmm, a very good point.

There have been SO MANY dumb moves this season.

Mike getting himself put up when he wasn't even a target

Dick and Daniele voting out Nick

Kail believing that Dani would keep her safe, even when Dani told her "I might have to but you up..."

Dustin volunteering to go up, then getting kicked out

Seriously, of the 10 worst moves in BB history, you could probably put 5 or 6 from this season in there.

There have been SO MANY dumb moves this season.

Mike getting himself put up when he wasn't even a target

Dick and Daniele voting out Nick

Kail believing that Dani would keep her safe, even when Dani told her "I might have to but you up..."

Dustin volunteering to go up, then getting kicked out

Seriously, of the 10 worst moves in BB history, you could probably put 5 or 6 from this season in there.

jameka giving up 5 hoh

jen week 2 putting up joe when she had dick ready and sealed to go

Archived