Who Made The Dumbest Move, Ever?

Sassy

Who made the dumbest move, EVER?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Whose move was more stupid in the history of BB?

• Marcellus, for not using the veto on himself
    • Dustin, for volunteering to go up as a pawn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marcellus easily not even close

joined the ranks of dumbest bb moves ever1.marcellus2.dustin3.howie4.kaysar

I'll admit Dustin's volunteering to be a pawn was stupid (if there's one thing I know about BB, it's to NEVER VOLUNTEER TO BE AN UNNECESSARY PAWN!!!), but nothing can top the idiocy of what Marcellus did. It still is the most stupid move in BB history, and I doubt anyone else will ever make a move more stupid than that.

Guest jordansmom
Kaysar when he took his finger off the ringer. He was suppose to be an intelligent guy
Ginger I so agree that is by far #1 for me.

i cant believe dustin is winning this poll. marcellus had more control of his fate then dustin

I think it was also extremely dumb of Jessica to nominate Dustin to begin with. From a gameplay perspective her best bet was to bust up the Dick and Danielle alliance. That makes Jess and Eric the strongest in the house.

It also sends Zack afloat.

The whole thing on the part of Eric and Jessica was stupid from top to bottom. They just lost this game tonight. Erica hasn't won a comp nor has Jessica this whole entire game, the one shot they have to leave a mark they target one of their own.

Stupid!!!!

I think it was also extremely dumb of Jessica to nominate Dustin to begin with. From a gameplay perspective her best bet was to bust up the Dick and Danielle alliance. That makes Jess and Eric the strongest in the house.

I agree, it was ridiculous.

but I still think Marcellus takes the cake.

Right now in the immediate aftermath Dustin's looks pretty stupid, but when the dust settles and the smoke clears, Marcellus' choice not to use the veto was so exorbitantly stupid that it doesn't only defy logic, it defies explanation.

Archived