160 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric get nominated?

• jen
    • jameka
    • jessica
    • zach
    • amber
    • dick

Amber also said that in her vision, Dick was really angry.........won't she be surprized to see his reaction.......... if she does (what him and dani want her to do)win and takes herself off the block.........but she could definitely confuse amazement with anger..lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um. I voted for Dick to go. All of those personal attacks are just ridiculous and cruel; there's no need for that. I know it's all about "getting in their heads" and whatnot - but he's crossed the line so many times, and it makes me ill watching sometimes. The good news is that he seems to have called a truce with most of the remaining houseguests (and I don't think he'll make as much noise this week, since he knows he's not going anywhere...at least I hope not).

Daniele may be a "good player" and all that, but I'm tired of watching her be a brat. I appreciated Jameka calling her out in the HOH room last week. It's true: The only reason she doesn't have any relationships in that house other the ones with Nick and her dad is because she spent every waking hour with Nick. Since he left, all she's done is grieve his loss. Furthermore, I don't know why everyone is all "We Love Nick"; he was a cool guy, yes...but what did he ever do that was so spectacular in the BB house? I guess it was all about the show-mance and the pretty ones who were in the thick of it...

I totally agree with the popular opinion on this board, however: Amber MUST go! The crying is ridiculous, and I seriously think the girl is clinical. I just hope that they have some HARD CORE therapy lined-up for that girl when she gets out. I almost fear that whatever rehab she went through, whether it be spiritual or whatever, may be jeopardized when she leaves the BB house.

And finally... Why is everyone playing against AP? It doesn't make any sense. We finally have a chance to participate in this game, yet it seems all we do is eff him up. Not cool. You have to admit, though; Eric's one crafty kid. He did manage to forge that alliance with Dick and Daniele just before things got outta control. Good for him. I'm cheering him on - with Jessica (who is my favorite this season, without any doubt).

Let the slamming begin...

No slamming here..........

I understand why some may have wanted dick out.........but what confuses me is that it usually all about how he's acted and how "offended" people are..........I watched showtime tonight (don't have the live feeds) and the HGs were in better moods than I've seen them after hours, ever...........they didn't run to their rooms, hide under the covers or try to have him arrested........in fact, for the first time, I actually saw people voice their own thoughts........not the crappy "groupthink" mentality of the LNC.......where no one voiced an opinion unless the group OK'd it..........I've been on both sides of the Ap thing, sometimes I hated it and sometimes I liked it............what I never liked was Eric not really doing what he agreed to do for $$$$$.......if you're going to sell yourself, at least do a good job of it.....IMO

that is dick/dani plan

yeah - this one was harder, because I didn't care as much. Jen, Amber and Jam all should go. I'm not sure if DDEJ will stay true to the final 4...if E&Jess try to mess with D&D later I'd be mad that they didn't put them up this week - but I don't have the "visions" waaaamber has, so let's just put her up...it's not fair she has these superpowers! (she so isn't on the same playing field with those special visions!) lol

Thursday Eric will be forced to vote out Amber while everyone else votes out Jen. Eric is going to get nailed this week, they'll put him up next week and once again D/D will slide by.

Mark my words.

This one is who do you want AP to get nominated.

Amber is already Dani's choice to put up. No harm to the AP.

As far as the vote to get someone evicted later in the week then I will vote with what the 4 want.

I voted for Dick to be the target. He's a strong big brother player and has a solid alliance. He's the biggest threat in the house and if Jessica is to win this thing, than he's going to have to leave.

like daniele is going to put up her father???? she said in the DR last night that he is the only one she can trust and he is the only one that is loyal to her.... so why would she ever ever put him up.

I voted for Dick to be the target. He's a strong big brother player and has a solid alliance. He's the biggest threat in the house and if Jessica is to win this thing, than he's going to have to leave.

I thought you like Eric. Now you don't? geeeeeeeez I am so confused.

I thought you like Eric.

I do like Eric. Dick and Danielle are the strongest alliance and two of the strongest players. They HAVE to be separated and as Danielle is HOH, I don't see her going this week.

Eric has said many times that he's playing for Jessica to be in the finals. IMO getting dick out as soon as possible will help that. Danielle knows that her father makes her a target. If she sent her father packing, he would still vote for her in the final two.

If he gets Amber out now, he has little time to make up for the Dustin eviction. If she goes into sequester still angry and confused (not to mention hurt) there is no way she would vote for Eric in the end. He needs to smooth it over if he wants her vote.

If Eric can get Dani to nominate Dick and he doesn't get the veto, he would definately go home. Zach and Jen don't like him. Amber and Jam don't like him. Everyone knows that he and Danielle are now the strongest alliance so they need to break it up.

After watching the live show and seeing Dani skirt the question "would you do the same for your father" and Dick's hurt face-tick, I wouldn't be surprised if Dani considered the possibility. Not that she would, this time as HOH. Later in the game, you can bet your ass she'll cut him loose to get herself farther in the game. Only a fool would disagree that Dick is more loyal to Danielle sna Danielle is to Dick.

If Eric can get Dani to nominate Dick and he doesn't get the veto, he would definately go home. Zach and Jen don't like him. Amber and Jam don't like him. Everyone knows that he and Danielle are now the strongest alliance so they need to break it up.

After watching the live show and seeing Dani skirt the question "would you do the same for your father" and Dick's hurt face-tick, I wouldn't be surprised if Dani considered the possibility. Not that she would, this time as HOH. Later in the game, you can bet your ass she'll cut him loose to get herself farther in the game. Only a fool would disagree that Dick is more loyal to Danielle sna Danielle is to Dick.

Daniele would never nominate her Dad. If Eric asked her to do that then it would hurt Eric's game. Is that what you want? In that case then all the Eric haters should have told AP to ask Eric to try to get Dick nominated.

Just curious Francis if you get the feeds.

:animated_rotfl:

Archived