160 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric get nominated?

• jen
    • jameka
    • jessica
    • zach
    • amber
    • dick

I'm pretty sure our poll here reflects what America is going to say, and that Amber will be America's choice.

I certainly understand it on a personal level, but to me it does not make sense strategically.

Neither Amber or Jameka is a threat.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think daniele is going to backdoor jenn. which would be her best move! jenn is the 2nd best player next to dan.

she will nominate amber and jam. one will leave the block, and jenn will go home.

amber wont ever win anything, and jam cant compete so she would still be good from everybody!

Daniele is the best player in the house

123 I hate to say it, but Amber almost won tonight... They were all guessing and it was a 50/50 shot in the dark...

Who knows, next time she might be on the winning side of that 50/50...

I think Amber and Jameka will still align with Eric and Jessica. I would rather things be a little more even if they do divide. That is why I am happy to get rid of Amber. Jameka can wait. Sorry but I just am tired of the "good" people.

Yath, Amber makes sense strategically to me. I think Jameka should go up beside her with Amber being the target. The four should not anger any more people than they already have so they can string Jen/Zach along a little longer. If Amber or Jameka should win POV they can backdoor Jen. That's my strategy at least :grin2:

i am with you dumbblond, you ain't so dumb,lol

Yep Yath... I just think Daniele is on the right track right now... I know Jameka isn't a threat for 3 more weeks, but just think what is going to happen if one of her side wins HoH the week before she can compete in HoH again and then she wins HoH for the first week she can play again, and then what kind of wrath will she have?

I think the only person that would be safe from that wrath would be Amber...

Now if Amber were to win HoH the only one safe would be Jameka... If Dick and Daniele are there for them to nominate they will of course, but if one comes down there is no telling who would replace them... My guess would be Eric, cause they now know it was his vote that sent Dustin to sequester...

What I am trying to say is that Amber and Jameka become much more of a threat tonight than anyone realizes...

I am happy to get rid of Amber.

Marty, I am one of the teensy minority (very teensy!!) to vote for Zach in this poll.

Look, the only one deserving to win the whole thing--be in the final 2--is Dick.

And Dick will win.

Past that, I don't care who's HOH, etc....so I just think strategically for each player in the HOH position--in terms only of what will propel Dick forward.

So if I'm thinking on behalf of Dick-- Amber and Jam are NOT strategic threats. Don't get me wrong; I would love to see Amber snivel her way out the door....BUT she doesn't have to this week.

I think there are too few people left for Zach to remain much longer (in the end, he could be a real threat to Dick).

Close second for me in this poll would be Jen. Again, same reasons--looking long-term with Dick in mind.

edit: at THIS point in the game, all of the above is equally true for Dani.

yath those are good points and I really respect your expertise. I think you are probably right.

I guess I cringe a little bit thinking about evicting Zach and Jen because I sorta like them too. I think Amber is my voting with emotion. I do worry about Amber and Jameka being a vote for Eric and Jess as long as they are in the game.

I agree Yath that Jen should be threat #2 because of her ability to win if she can learn to work the machine dial :smilielol:

I just think strategically though you put the 2 loners (Amber/Jameka) up as a preventative measure on who "could" win HOH next week. If one of em gets off with POV then you backdoor someone (Jen) & make sure they are voted out so they cannot come after you next HOH. Either way Amber & Jameka are gunning for the 4 no matter what so IMHO they should go up as the initial nominees because what are they gonna do, get madder?

I know Jameka can't compete for HOH but she still needs to be put up beside Amber so they won't anger any more future possible HOH winners (Jen or Zach). Amber is the target. If they nom Jen & she wins POV she would then join forces with either Amber or Jameka (whoever doesn't get voted out) & Zach could feel threatened that he is not part of the group & jump ship too after he sees that they turned on Jen & nom her. That's just my strategy. It may not be a good one but I was just trying to show ya that my Amber vote was not based on popularity. I really do have a strategy in my head :grin2:

AMBER send her out with her boy Dustin amazingly though she has handled his eviction very well. Jameka has actually handled it worse.

I voted Amber she has no game in her (or so she makes us and the HGs think). Tonight's HOH was a little to close for me. I was about to think Amber was going to pull it off and win. I do believe her pre-show, "I'm like a weasel". After tonight I do believe it has all been an act. She cries over saying good bye to toilet paper, tampons, and qtips. You really want to believe she would not break down tonight, and hold on to Dustin's leg and scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping the HGs will realize it more tomorrow, she is totally faking the crying bit. She turned it on at first to see how much attention she would get and kept quite about anything that she might know (not that it's much). After reading feeds, she was really taking in everything and remembering everything, "arm bands" how would she have thought to look at that, unless it was a total guess. She keeps talking about being on drugs, single mother, she needs to get educated ect......

I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing that is true is her daughter. Isn't it weird that since Kail left there has been no more bible study or am I just not reading it? I don't remember reading or hearing anything about her borrowing Jameka's bible.

I voted for Amber here and over at CBS!...That girl just gets on

my last nerve.... :bigcry: I can't stand seeing her cry, talk or

eat. She needs to be with her Dustin because she looooooves

him.....gheeeeeees!!!!!!

ok, i wanna know the 4 people that voted Dick...show yourselves!!

side note: Amber said her and Jen are going to be put up tomorrow. She is going to win veto, she says she "saw" that. Whatever that means! Maybe if it's a crying contest, or who can smoke the most weed.

Archived