Are Jen And Zach Becoming Most Important Players?

bearpawz

I don't see the Eric, Jess, Dani and Dick alliance feeling too comfortable with each other and they will start looking down the road for options.

If Dustin goes the rest are left in pairs (with the exception of Zach and Jean);

Dick and Daniele

Eric and Jessica

Amber and Jameka

Doesn't that mean that siding with either Jen or Zach gives you voting power?

Funny how it could come down to either of these 2 finally having some real power.

zach and jen are useless imho because both seem to think they are in alliance with d&d. if the two would just see the light and team up with themselves or even amber and jameka the seaon may be save for me

both sides are dead

its amber vs the world

they dont want jameka on their train

There's potential for them to step up and become power players, but I don't think they'll realize it. If they were to team up, a 2 vote swing would be a very powerful tool at this point in the game.

Neither of them will committ to a side. Zach has been hanging with Dick but does not want to be in an alliance with him.

Jen will not commit herself either to anyone.

They need to jump in there and start playing the game.

I think they are only important in the fact that they haven't commited to a "side" and therefore their votes are always important to each side.

I think they are only important in the fact that they haven't commited to a "side" and therefore their votes are always important to each side.

what side

Did Jen or Zach make a deal with D&D, Eric and Jess to be safe this week? Because if they didn't then they deserve to go home. They should have pulled together and offered their 2 votes to the side with the best offer. Everyone knows they're playing both sides anyway. Since they were going to be the first out in any alliance they needed to make deals. Dumb dumbs missed a golden opportunity.

As of now with Dani HOH and the 2 nominations having no vote that leaves 5 that can with 3 being Dick, Eric and Jess. They don't need anyone else now.

ps dont get me wrong I'm very happy Dust bin is gone. The place will smell better

i think you got it flip the wrong way

dick is dead set on her going

Archived